BHQ Gambling Association

Once he scores and that's it. There's a different market for a player to score multiples.
Yeah ive seen markets for doubles hatties etc, i assumed this would be the case but never know. Cheers! How have you been fairing lately?

Yeah ive seen markets for doubles hatties etc, i assumed this would be the case but never know. Cheers! How have you been fairing lately?

I've backed away a little tbh. You inspired me to have a go at some over/under markets and I tanked haha. That said, I have a little Tennis multi going at the moment to hopefully get me out. I've said it before but I take a lot of pleasure out of turning $5 into 50-100 over time with little punts here and there.

Yeah i hear ya, im working on this 50 to 1k concept but i never seem to get past 200 before i go on a losing streak lol.

Its all in good fun, never lose your head about it.

Rosehill R7 No.3 - Allergic is my best

Gold Coast R8 No.2
Mphvl R7 No.6

My next two best

5 on granville ATS and bulldogs win
5 on hess ATS and bulldogs win

My bets for the weekend

Dogs, Sharks, Tigers, Panthers, Storm, Broncos @ $18.09
Josh Morris FT @ $11
Suli FTS @ $17 into Tigers win 13+
Gillett FTS @ $20

Taking a punt at another multi this week.

Bulldogs to beat Cowboys - $1.55
Sharks to beat Dragons - $1.40
Rabbitohs to beat Tigers 1-12 - $3.25
Warriors to beat Panthers 1-12 - $3.50
Storm to beat Titans - $1.38
Broncos to beat Manly - $1.63
Raiders to beat Knights - $1.21
Roosters to beat Eels - $1.51

$10 at $101.44 odds

damnnnnn, got hessy but not bulldogs win.

@mitch222 yeah multi's are fraught with danger for that reason, I dislike doing more than 3-4 leg ones, too many factors.

also had 10 on justin thomas for the players championship @ 34 - sitting on +1 atm but in good company, speithy, rory and sergio.

dont think i'll look at the nba today, expect houston to win comfortably but can't see any decent value bets.

might have a few player props on for st george cronulla, expect the sharks to win that one fairly comfortably despite it being a bit of a derby - no widdop no party.

I never win big multis. Go alright in FTS bets though

Some dude did a multi for afl the other day and got everything right, Winners and Margins

Most people never do but have a cracking story about being close to a mega payout but 1 outta 8 leg fails.

I'm not too good with FTS, they never come off. Don't mind the someone to score + result combo, do a bit better in those.

Some dude did a multi for afl the other day and got everything right, Winners and Margins

yeah there's stories of dudes in the uk winning like 700k on like 1 dollar multi's with like 40 legs and it all coming off. crazy streak of luck.

damnnnnn, got hessy but not bulldogs win.

@mitch222 yeah multi's are fraught with danger for that reason, I dislike doing more than 3-4 leg ones, too many factors.

also had 10 on justin thomas for the players championship @ 34 - sitting on +1 atm but in good company, speithy, rory and sergio.

dont think i'll look at the nba today, expect houston to win comfortably but can't see any decent value bets.

might have a few player props on for st george cronulla, expect the sharks to win that one fairly comfortably despite it being a bit of a derby - no widdop no party.
Can't remember who I'm on for the players. I put a couple on day and Rory, with a few speculators. I've found certain golfers are an almost guaranteed top 25 so I always have a larger bet on them to save me when my main bet inevitably loses.

Can't remember who I'm on for the players. I put a couple on day and Rory, with a few speculators. I've found certain golfers are an almost guaranteed top 25 so I always have a larger bet on them to save me when my main bet inevitably loses.

I was considering doing a few top 20 finishes, fowler was paying close to 2 bucks. mate of mine has 20 on scotty so was spewing when he just b2b double bogey.

Couple I like tomorrow,

BR3 - Beatniks
BR6 - Feltre
BR7 - Japonisme. Big odds as usual nowadays so each way. A lot of chances in the 10000, worth a decent Tri I reckon.

Tonight have got Lewis anytime TS into sharks 13-18 into sharks to win both halves at 23s.

Good luck

I haven't done much betting in ages. We need the weekly lock of Oates FTS back.

I still remember my best bet. Not a big bet, but definitely smartest. Pretty sure is was 2013 when the Roosters won and it was Rd26 and they were playing the Titans. $20 on the Titans 13+ @$12 or $13. Easiest $250 I've ever made

Active Now

• mieko
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
  • Pablo
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.