BHQ Gambling Association

MR 9 Tomorrow Self Sense @ $16 fixed great stats course and distance and first up and D Moore comes to town for 1 ride in the last, a favourite indicator of mine.
Yep nice. I like Show a Star so will chuck on a quinella.

Having a dig on Counterattack today in the Lightning, each way for a big upset.

Also will go on BR5 Emvepee each way and BR6 Beatniks for the win.

Good luck!

Don't mind the Quarterback as well. Gee that will be a nice Tri with Speith and Counterattack!

Wow, that race. Hope the Qback is ok. Apparently he went down at the gates and was kicking etc

Nice tip on Beatniks btw @mieko

Yeah a bugger for the quarterback. Went down and lashed out hitting eithe side. Unfortunately Counterattack missed the start by a half length and just couldn't peg it back. Top run from Terravista, weaving and coming over the top, great ride!

Haha yeah, good ol Beatniks, my new steel zip!!

Let the gambling regrets begin. I took Wobbie Farah to score a try at anytime in yesterdays match after talking myself out of putting that money on him for FTS. *sigh*

Bit of early money for a couple of roughies I like in the guineas.

Oak Door from the car park and Anaheim, both each way at good odds.

Also don't mind Felines at Randwick in the Hyland Colours, good odds.

The guineas will be a great race with plenty of chances and some great money on offer.

Good luck!

Got a few loyalty $20 bonus bets to use this weekend.

Panthers by 1-12 @$2.70 is looking tempting... But weary thanks to the tigers getting up last night.

Got a monster $1 on Josh McGuire and Coen Hess each to get 2 or more tries @ 226 and 101 respectively.

I had a hit in the qld PGA pro am ( Toowoomba) today. Darren Beck looked like he was swinging the club really well so I'm having a small bet at $51.

What a great day racing tomorrow. Thoughts on the slipper anyone? I like the usual suspects in Houtzen, Catchy etc but gee there is some value going around as well. I do like the roughies haha.

In saying that, numbers 2,3,4 and 5 all have some good appeal to me and each way at decent odds could get you out of a pickle. Number 5 Diamond Tathagata could run a place.

Frolic is the one to upset them all, the run in the Reisling was epic, can reproduce it I reckon.

Definitely worth having a crack at the tri/first 4 being on a wet track and 2 year olds, anything can happen.

Also will stick with Anaheim in the Guineas and for a real roughie, Jungle Edge in the Galaxy.

Great value tomorrow, good luck.

Melb Race 7 No 2 Staviva $12 fixed & $3.75 place.

Matt Laurie has placed this horse really well first up during it's career

Haha, thought you would be all over it. I've chucked it in a all up with queen of wands and waxing.

How good is Winx! Deadset superstar. Any track any distance just smashes them. Really hope she goes OS soon, after a third cox plate though haha!

Was riding home Jungle Edge, gee nearly got there but I'll take the 19s I got for a place any day.

Any big winners yesterday?

How good is Winx! Deadset superstar. Any track any distance just smashes them. Really hope she goes OS soon, after a third cox plate though haha!

Was riding home Jungle Edge, gee nearly got there but I'll take the 19s I got for a place any day.

Any big winners yesterday?

Nice pay on Jungle Edge. I sucked all day. My day was hinged around Staviva but it put in a shocker. I'll have to read the stewards report but I suspect it felt the ground or hurt itself the wy it turned it's head just as it was coming into the race.

Broke even although I don't know how. I placed the bets Saturday morning and when I checked later I was a touch better off.

Couple I'm leaning towards this weekend at Randwick, another good days racing.

Frolic in the Sires
Anaheim in the Derby
Japonisme in the TJ Smith (though do like Fell Swoop as well), such an open betting race this one
Spectroscope in the Doncaster from the car park. (Do like Antonio Guiseppe as well)

If the rain comes hard as expected today in Syd, it probably will stay soft on Saturday so hoping Japonisme can blitz them all. Will also suit Antonio as well. Some good money for the above so each way for mine. Chuck them in an all up win fixed paying $13 large for a buck, worth a couple just for shits and giggles!

Good luck!

Day has started well with Property getting up for me.

I like the Frolic call in the Sires
I'll be having a little something on Prized Icon and Impavido in the Derby
Agree on Japonisme but like you say, it's such an open race so many chances and all at long odds.
I have no idea in the Doncaster......I went cross eyed just looking at the field haha.

@MaroubraBroncos any thoughts today?

Good luck all

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Fozz
  • theshed
  • MrMoore
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
  • levikaden
  • Bish
  • LittleDavey
  • The True King
  • Morepudding
  • Johnny92
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.