BHQ Gambling Association

Im on the Emerald princess going to NZ trying to get my all up on.

Gingeruts to win into chataqua the place into Le romain the place at just under $13

Haven't been paying much attention to the Golf lately but I think I'll be having a little something on Rory to win.....

had 20 on leicester beating sunderland, everton utd draw, and arsenal over westham.

2/3 thus far with arsenal/west ham playing tomorrow morning, cash out at 85 or ride the bet, it's essentially a double or nothing bet, 162 if i ride it out and arsenal get up. thoughts?

also please reinforce to me why parlays are bad ...

rode it out and arsenal came through with the goods, another 160.

would've won 260 this morning but memphis, after hitting a 3 with 1 second left, decided to foul westbrook with .8 seconds on the clock, sending him up the other end to hit 2 ft's, killing my spread bet.

ftr, i had nuggets +8.5 and total gamescore under 239.5 against rockets (rockets won by 6 and total was under 239.5)

and

memphis with +1.5 and game total over 199.5 against OKC. (score was 103 -100 to okc)

as you can see, the last .8 seconds really fucked me up. *****. (was a $20 multi)

broke even today, had two 20 bets on some over 2.5 goals in europe which both got up. (valencia vs celta vigo, zwolle vs roda jc)

then failed hard on unders 7.5 for mlb SF vs arizona

then the fucking timberwolves, despite playing great for the first 3 quarters and leading by 8 at 3q, decide to score 11 points in the final term, losing to the trailblazers by 7. you fucking arseholes.

Ahhhh, the old overs and unders betting. Bitten me on the arse on more than one occasion.

Ahhhh, the old overs and unders betting. Bitten me on the arse on more than one occasion.
I haven't had too bad of a run with them.

I just got a problem with teams bottling it in the 4q/last 20mins of a match.

seriously 11 points? it was hard to hide my disgust when streaming the match whilst in a meeting lol

I haven't had too bad of a run with them.

I just got a problem with teams bottling it in the 4q/last 20mins of a match.

seriously 11 points? it was hard to hide my disgust when streaming the match whilst in a meeting lol

I went on a stupid streak where I turned the last $5 in my betting account into about $150. Started getting a little more bold with my amounts and ended up stopping when it got to $80......every single bet I was making was missing by a couple of points.

Day has started well with Property getting up for me.

I like the Frolic call in the Sires
I'll be having a little something on Prized Icon and Impavido in the Derby
Agree on Japonisme but like you say, it's such an open race so many chances and all at long odds.
I have no idea in the Doncaster......I went cross eyed just looking at the field haha.

@MaroubraBroncos any thoughts today?

Good luck all
Sorry harry haven't logged on in awhile, I'm back on deck now and will pass on any that i like. Hope all is well!

Sigh, another last shot of the game loss. Okc hits a 3 as the clock expires to beat denver by 1. Fml.

Put on a multi this week.

Broncos to beat Panthers.
Rabbitohs to beat Manly.
Cowboys to beat Eels.
Titans to beat Knights.
Raiders to beat Bulldogs.
Sharks to beat Tigers.
Warriors to beat Roosters.
Storm to beat Dragons.

$10 at $39 odds.

Put on a multi this week.

Broncos to beat Panthers.
Rabbitohs to beat Manly.
Cowboys to beat Eels.
Titans to beat Knights.
Raiders to beat Bulldogs.
Sharks to beat Tigers.
Warriors to beat Roosters.
Storm to beat Dragons.

$10 at $39 odds.

I'll now be backing you all the way. I'm a little confident for you too [emoji23]

I'll now be backing you all the way. I'm a little confident for you too [emoji23]

I have to say it must have been a lot easier to bet back 5-6 years ago. These days, it's almost impossible to predict.

Quite a few of those could go either way.

Hopefully it pays off. I haven't put many bets on since my big win in 2014 because I kept losing after that.

had a few bets on the past week with mixed results, mostly just lowballs to encourage me to watch the game

coen hess anytime tryscorer vs eels, $5 @3.50 - fail
cowboys 1-12 same game, $10 @ 3 - fail
cows eels u38.5 points, 5 @ 1.88 - win
GWS win 1q v Bulldogs, 10 @ 1.44 - win
Boston celtics -3.5 and game total under 202.5 v chicago, 10 @ 3.6 - win
jazz, atlanta and boston multi, 14 @ 4.49 - fail
cronulla -6.5 and game total under 39.5, 10 @ 3.6 - fail
Valentine holmes anytime try scrorer, 5.80 @ 2.15 - win
chad townsend anytime try scorer, 5 @ 4.75 - win
waratahs + 1.5 and under 48.5 game total, 10 @ 3.6 - fail (should've done the over!!)
dortmund v cologne over 2.5 goals, 20 @ 2 - fail
RB leipzig -1, o2.5 goals reading vs wigan multi, 15 @ 3.68 - fail
melb storm 1-12 vs dragons, 10 @ 2.7 - win (was well happy when cronk got binned)
warriors +1.5 v roosters, 10 @ 2 - win
clippers v jazz over190.5 game total, 20 @ 1.95 - win
arsenal v tottenham 1-1 draw, 7 @ 9.5 - fail
arsenal/draw ht ft, 2 @ 15 - fail
draw no bet arsenal vs tottenham, 4.22 @ 3.25 - fail
bryden klein, austin kraijcek and marco chiudinelli tennis multi, 10 @ 2.57 - win

currently got two pending bets:

btts real madrid and atletico madrid, o2.5 goals sarpsborg and rosenborg, malmo ff to beat orebro and dundalk to beat waterford united multi - awaiting the result tomorrow morning of madrid v madrid, 10 @ 5.98 - ???

rockets v spurs game total u215.5, 20 @ 1.91 - LOSS, ***** decided to shoot out the lights and hit 225. lowest scoring quarter was 51 points. :|

Last edited:
i lost that madrid bet, ronaldo scored a hatrick and atletico drew a blank. :(

got up today, celtics and wizards game total u217.5 + gsw ht/ft and o204.5 game total - 10 @ 5.16 - win

I have a query though, wonder if anyone knows.

if I place a bet on say, james roberts as an any time try scorer, and he scores twice - does that bet get paid out twice, or is it paid out once he scores and that's it?

i lost that madrid bet, ronaldo scored a hatrick and atletico drew a blank. :(

got up today, celtics and wizards game total u217.5 + gsw ht/ft and o204.5 game total - 10 @ 5.16 - win

I have a query though, wonder if anyone knows.

if I place a bet on say, james roberts as an any time try scorer, and he scores twice - does that bet get paid out twice, or is it paid out once he scores and that's it?

Once he scores and that's it. There's a different market for a player to score multiples.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • marw
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • jarro65
  • Sproj
  • RodF
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • azza.79
  • Strop
  • lynx000
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.