BHQ Gambling Association

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by MaroubraBroncos, Nov 23, 2013.

1. OXY-351

OXY-351 NRL Player

A couple of agencies had a good promo market yesterday. UniBet was doing either team to win bo 10 points or more paying $2.50, TopBetta was doing either team to win by 10 points or less paying $2. Those odds present an arbitrage opportunity. You can make money no matter what the result.

Max bet on both was $100, so put $100 on TopBetta, and $80 on Unibet, and you've just made yourself a certain $20. But it's better than that. This is also what is called a middle, where an opportunity exists to win both bets, which will happen if either team wins by exactly 10 points.

And what do you know, NSW won by exactly 10 points. So that's a total return of $400 for an outlay of $180, or $220 essentially risk free profit.

2. Congrats. Would have loved to have known about this yesterday though.....

broncospwn and Aldo like this.
  3. Going to continue my run of abhorrent luck with another bet tonight.

Qld 1-12 + Addo Carr anytime try scorer @$15.

4. OXY-351

OXY-351 NRL Player

When Roberts went to the bin, I was sure you were going to win this bet. Maybe get in contact with Ben Hunt and ask him to pay you the money you should have won.

BroncosAlways likes this.
  5. winslow_wong

winslow_wong State of Origin Rep

bris
    I had total points less than 35, qld +7 line and Boyd cordner to score. Paid 30 bucks

6. OXY-351

OXY-351 NRL Player

I was risking $13 on NSW to win by an exact margin of 8 points. Was going to win $10500 if they did. It's a shame Chambers scored that last try.

winslow_wong likes this.
  7. Had a sneaky $1 on Holmes FTS into Cordner anytime scorer into Addo LTS QLD 1-12. Would have made 2K

8. mieko

mieko QCup Player

Sportsbet has Broncos at $3 to win h2h special. Max $25 bet.

Harry Sack likes this.
  9. mieko

mieko QCup Player

The mighty mare today! How good is this going to be. I really hope she puts in and gets the win, will be great for racing. I don’t know what’s going to be better, her winning or listening to Bruce’s call haha.
    Raises the question, who’s better, Winx, black caviar or the diva?

10. After that, gotta be Winx surely. The amount of times I've thought she was cooked in a race only to win it by a few lengths.....

11. Dexter

Dexter

The slipper program didn't pan out but this bloke is in tomorrow at flemington coming off a first up win.
    Nice odds as it should be in this race.
    Ill be following him throughout his prep and expect him to improve with distance.