BHQ Gambling Association

The old boy running around at Doomben today. Short priced but a moral!

Don't mind Poseidons Pool in MR6 as well.

Good luck!

Go the Zip. Might throw $10 on Winx to win 80c....

Bloody hell, Winx cut it fine.
I was kind of cheering a little for my Tri when she bungled the start but boy oh boy, what a run! Was great to watch a true champion. Can she do the cox plate again and equal the great Kingston Town, I think it's very probable!

I reckon Hartnell is kicking himself. If he was in the race it could have been a different story. Massive lead like that would have been hard to run down, even for Winx. Anyway, the champ continues!

Almandin running today MR5, should be a good race.

Couple of outsiders for the Carlyon stakes I'll have a little go on, will be tough to beat Heatherly though. Sunday Escape and One more Daisy, both each way.

Good luck!

Hayne to score a try, Fusitua to score a try and Storm over 12.5 Points in the first half @$10

How good was Winx on Saturday. Just pure class. Gee would love to see how she would stack up overseas, Ascot. Bowman was fist pumping 50 out, in the bag!!

Small one but for those with faith..

Broncos + Storm multi @ & 2.90

Or

Broncos 1-12 ( gotta say this is the most likely the way we'll get up) + Storm win @ $4

I've got,
Broncos 1-12
Storm 1-12
Manly 1-12
Sharks 1-12
Paying $99-1

No watch them go all the other way haha

Eels will probably get overwhelmed by he storm. 13+ on storm.

Vuni @ $4 to be the finals top try scorer seems overs to me. Addo-Carr is $6.

I've got,
Broncos 1-12
Storm 1-12
Manly 1-12
Sharks 1-12
Paying $99-1

No watch them go all the other way haha
Similar but Manly 13+ as the only diff.

paying 101.97 - 1, put 20 down (thanks IBM, all glory should go to him if this comes off)

Active Now

• The Strapper
  • Battler
  • Astro
  • whykickamoocow
  • GCBRONCO
  • Clintos
  • Bucking Beads
  • Browny
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Lurker
  • Santa
  • heartly87
  • Ondi
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.