BHQ Gambling Association

Going to continue my run of abhorrent luck with another bet tonight.

Qld 1-12 + Addo Carr anytime try scorer @$15.

Going to continue my run of abhorrent luck with another bet tonight.

Qld 1-12 + Addo Carr anytime try scorer @$15.

When Roberts went to the bin, I was sure you were going to win this bet. Maybe get in contact with Ben Hunt and ask him to pay you the money you should have won.

I had total points less than 35, qld +7 line and Boyd cordner to score. Paid 30 bucks

I was risking $13 on NSW to win by an exact margin of 8 points. Was going to win $10500 if they did. It's a shame Chambers scored that last try.

Had a sneaky $1 on Holmes FTS into Cordner anytime scorer into Addo LTS QLD 1-12. Would have made 2K

The mighty mare today! How good is this going to be. I really hope she puts in and gets the win, will be great for racing. I don’t know what’s going to be better, her winning or listening to Bruce’s call haha.
Raises the question, who’s better, Winx, black caviar or the diva?

The mighty mare today! How good is this going to be. I really hope she puts in and gets the win, will be great for racing. I don’t know what’s going to be better, her winning or listening to Bruce’s call haha.
Raises the question, who’s better, Winx, black caviar or the diva?

After that, gotta be Winx surely. The amount of times I've thought she was cooked in a race only to win it by a few lengths.....

Ive taken the early odds on Farooq in the slipper. 101- 1
It's by Frankel and won its 2 yo race on Sat by 8 lenghts with it's head on its chest.
It will need to start and win again before the slipper

The slipper program didn't pan out but this bloke is in tomorrow at flemington coming off a first up win.
Nice odds as it should be in this race.
Ill be following him throughout his prep and expect him to improve with distance.

Anyone having a punt on the GF? Jokes aside, is Slater really a certainty? I'm liking Tedesco and Cordner from the Chooks.

Just going to leave this here, went to place some cash on Khabib and found this.
20181005 235254

Made my Friday night LOL

I agree @mieko . Last run was a blowout for him. This race could get tricky in the future, with so much prize money at stake, the lead in form might not be reliable from confirmed runners. Possibly that has happened this year and other runners trying to get a slot will have to be at peak before the race.

You can make a case for all hey. It’s going to be a cracking race. I’m boxing up a few for the tri and see what happens. Redzel, Santa Anna lane, Le romain, shoals and graff.
Some front runners and couple of swoopers. Hopefully redzel 1, graff 2 (coming with sal late) and Le romain holding on for 3. That would be a nice tri, fingers crossed.
Good luck!

You can make a case for all hey. It’s going to be a cracking race. I’m boxing up a few for the tri and see what happens. Redzel, Santa Anna lane, Le romain, shoals and graff.
Some front runners and couple of swoopers. Hopefully redzel 1, graff 2 (coming with sal late) and Le romain holding on for 3. That would be a nice tri, fingers crossed.
Good luck!

Good luck. I'm going Shoals/Redzel/ Santa Anna Lane in exactas and taking the 8s Shoals.

Melb I am working all ups around Smart Melody, Sunlight, The Autumn Sun.

Good luck. I'm going Shoals/Redzel/ Santa Anna Lane in exactas and taking the 8s Shoals.

Melb I am working all ups around Smart Melody, Sunlight, The Autumn Sun.
Check out the Everest hub on Sportsbet.
Redzel/shoals fixed quinella at 26 and redzel/SAL fixed quinella at 34.
Heap of other good bets to involving the autumn sun, pieratta, smart melody etc

Active Now

• heartly87
  • Dash
  • Yem
  • Shane Tronc
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • winslow_wong
  • Waynesaurus
  • Jazza
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • Ejbroncos
  • Browny
  • LittleDavey
  • Financeguy
  • thenry
  • Manofoneway
  • IceWorks
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brocko
... and 60 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.