BHQ Gambling Association

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep
As usual I can't make up my fucking mind. Going to see how the track plays out a little first but I got on Prince of Arran ages ago and have since backed Finche and Constantinople. However, I do really like a horse in race 8 - Looks like Elvis.

MaroubraBroncos MaroubraBroncos, I saw you pop your head in over the weekend. What do you like today?

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Backed the winner and had a nice piece of the quadie at 13k.
Also backed up on Teleplay ( won this day last year ) in race 6 @ 20 to 1. I backed it last year at 26 to 1 and couldn't believe my luck to get 20s again this year.
Another good day on the punt

Last edited:

Wolfie

State of Origin Rep
Interesting thing i just found out when looking at some of the pictures from the days race and i noticed a bloke i know was with the winning horse's owners. Turns out he is a part owner of the horse! Used to play for the Broncos, Lauchie Lanskey!

ivanhungryjak

NRL Captain
Suncorp Stadium
Interesting thing i just found out when looking at some of the pictures from the days race and i noticed a bloke i know was with the winning horse's owners. Turns out he is a part owner of the horse! Used to play for the Broncos, Lauchie Lanskey!
Jesus, how many people own this horse?!
Triple m had a teacher from Gympie or somewhere on who has a share, there’s a story in the paper about a principal from Warwick.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
My uncle, 2 cousins and their gambling group invested in a 10% share of a horse a few weeks ago, ran 4th at a meet in Dubbo, I don't think it's the next Vow and Declare!
Mate get that horse out of Dubbo asap. That town is baaaaad!

MaroubraBroncos

QCup Player
As usual I can't make up my fucking mind. Going to see how the track plays out a little first but I got on Prince of Arran ages ago and have since backed Finche and Constantinople. However, I do really like a horse in race 8 - Looks like Elvis.

MaroubraBroncos MaroubraBroncos, I saw you pop your head in over the weekend. What do you like today?
sorry mate didn't see this yesterday. Would of tipped you 2nd and 4th so you saved your money :)

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Mate get that horse out of Dubbo asap. That town is baaaaad!
I was there back at the end of August, really weird town.

Saw a heck of a lot of overweight peeps, so when I got back home I did some research, and it's one of the most obese towns in NSW.

I remember going to the shopping centre and there's just weirdos everywhere, and they all stare at you... I'm like what the **** even is this place haha.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
I was there back at the end of August, really weird town.

Saw a heck of a lot of overweight peeps, so when I got back home I did some research, and it's one of the most obese towns in NSW.

I remember going to the shopping centre and there's just weirdos everywhere, and they all stare at you... I'm like what the **** even is this place haha.
The whole town is the zoo.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter