BHQ Gambling Association

Ive taken the early odds on Farooq in the slipper. 101- 1
It's by Frankel and won its 2 yo race on Sat by 8 lenghts with it's head on its chest.
It will need to start and win again before the slipper

Unfortunately didn't make it. Any thoughts on the Slipper all? Don't mind Seabrook for some reason.

@mieko @talanoa @MaroubraBroncos

Unfortunately didn't make it. Any thoughts on the Slipper all? Don't mind Seabrook for some reason.

I like oohood. I backed it in the blue diamond it was a huge run 4 deep the trip and kept coming.
Still a few ifs though, wet track etc.

I have a mate who's nephew works for cummimgs , they are super keen on kemantari
upsetting winx . Seeing is believng but the quinella has been paying more than the exacta

Orthers I like at odds all Sydney

Ball of Muscle
Miss Que
Beau Geste
Mission Hill

its a tricky one with the heavy track. i qas worried about the wide barrier with eatijaab originally but now with the wet i am not as concerned. i think estijaab can get out in front off the wide draw and be in front for a long way and scout 2 or 3 wide on the heavy surface. im going each way at $9 and a saver on a qafila each way also at $41.

good luck and good punting

syd race 2 number 2 is the best of the day. loves the wet and won this race last year. first up he flew home ans the extra trip today suits

the way today is going ill need to try get out at wenty dogs tonight.. and even worst than that is ill probably have to back a few thieves on wheels at the trots..

William Pike @ Ascot is generally my get out guy haha. Now that the league is back though, I'll make it up tonight

That said, **** you Raiders and Warriors. Went the over 45. So close

William Pike @ Ascot is generally my get out guy haha. Now that the league is back though, I'll make it up tonight

That said, **** you Raiders and Warriors. Went the over 45. So close

willy pike is a good option late in the day.
i go a good result out of estijaab so didnt have to worry about chasing my coin with the crooks at the trots.
i hate unders and overs - its an 80 minute heart attack

I'm going to have a lash on the Aussies in the 4th test. Paying 4.90 to win and 5.55 to draw. My thinking is that the three that have gone haven't really produced much in the way of runs and renshaw and burns coming of a solid shield victory along with maxwell will fit right in.
We still have all our bowlers in play who are doing well.

Not saying that those three aren't a big loss but it would be worse if they were making some decent scores.
Plus the weather in Jo'burg isn't looking the best. I'm leaning on the draw.

Just my two cents!

I'm going to have a lash on the Aussies in the 4th test. Paying 4.90 to win and 5.55 to draw. My thinking is that the three that have gone haven't really produced much in the way of runs and renshaw and burns coming of a solid shield victory along with maxwell will fit right in.
We still have all our bowlers in play who are doing well.

Not saying that those three aren't a big loss but it would be worse if they were making some decent scores.
Plus the weather in Jo'burg isn't looking the best. I'm leaning on the draw.

Just my two cents!

As long as the bowlers can get some reverse swing legitimately we'll be a chance.

I'm doubling down on Aloisia this Saturday. $5 each way is ok but I was hoping for more. I'll take the 5s for a bit now and see if she blows out a bit or get a bet boost somewhere.

I'm doubling down on Aloisia this Saturday. $5 each way is ok but I was hoping for more. I'll take the 5s for a bit now and see if she blows out a bit or get a bet boost somewhere.
Think the Vinery will be the toughest race for the day punt wise. Quite a few chances. Aloisia is due but coming from the extreme will be tough and all her wins have been from the inside. It got out to 6.50 on Sportsbet now I to 6.
I like Rimraam with Olly riding at good odds from the inside lead all the way and hang on, each way and also All to Soon though also coming from wide so will be tough. Angland 4 rides for 4 placings.
Unforgottens last run was huge.
Good luck.

Aloisia had a great run, you go each way? Get your money back at least. Rimraam had the run but just couldn't kick on, bit disappointing really and all to soon is just coming round the bend now!

Think Kementari should win the Doncaster running down happy clapper.

Can the Aussies hold on and bat the day out...I bloody hope so!!!

Race 1 Randwick

Munich @$10

Race 2 Randwick

Assimilate @$5.50

Race 3 Randwick

She's So High @$3.90

Got on Fred Couples to finish top 5 in the Masters which looks a long shot now but he made the cut. His back is playing up though.

Last edited:
Race 1 Randwick

Munich @$10

Race 2 Randwick

Assimilate @$5.50

Race 3 Randwick

She's So High @$3.90

Got on Fred Couples to finish top 5 in the Masters which looks a long shot now but he made the cut. His back is playing up though.

I put those 3 to place in a multi. Paying $15. I'll thank you later :)

Munich now out to $15. It's no chance now [emoji23]

Last edited:
Fucking Hope this goes through and What’s the best betting app to use , I’m using uni bet atm but thinking of going over to Sportsbet

IMG 0255
IMG 0254

Active Now

• marw
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Manofoneway
  • Fozz
  • HVbronco
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.