BHQ Gambling Association

I hate my work colleague.

Great guy, but his luck just shits me. Won 2k off a $20 nba multi a week ago, and then sends me this whilst on his day off.

Screenshot 20181106 165619 Messenger

Had a bad day but won $300 on cross counter. Marcelo fucked my trifecta too

Welp, another year, another Horse sacrificed on the alter of wealthy morons behaving badly.

Cup was a bust for me but backed teleplay @ $26 and got a piece of the quaddie which paid $24000 .

Turned $17 into $2000 so great day on the punt overall.

All the traditional systems are officially out the window from now on.
While the race remains a handicap it will remain a guess when the overseas horses can turn up and not run before the cup.
The race is evolving but I think they need to make more lead up races ballot exempt for first second third and fourth
to force overseas horses to expose their form.

Last edited:
When was the previous horse euthenaised because of a MC.

In 2014 Admire Rakti collapsed immediately after the race and died, and Araldo broke his leg and was euthanased. In 2015, Red Cadeaux met the same fate. Then, in 2017, Regal Monarch.

Great then ill stop driving my car in case i have an accident, ill stop swimming in case i get bitten, stop rugby league in case somebody gets hurt, stop everything just in case some unfortunate accident happens.

I haven't really got a bone to pick with horse racing, I just hate seeing any animals injured or killed for the amusement & profit of humans, whether it be intentional or unintentional.

There's obviously a stark difference between a horse or dog getting put down after a race and the blokes hunting elephants & lions in Africa for sport, but, you get my point. I just love all animals :(

I haven't really got a bone to pick with horse racing, I just hate seeing any animals injured or killed for the amusement & profit of humans, whether it be intentional or unintentional.

There's obviously a stark difference between a horse or dog getting put down after a race and the blokes hunting elephants & lions in Africa for sport, but, you get my point. I just love all animals :(

Rum :)

How good was Trap for Fools getting up in the Mackinnon Stakes! Filled the bank balance nicely $$

Active Now

• Fozz
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • bazza
  • broncos4life
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Browny
  • cento
  • Morkel
  • Nerd
  • Footy Fanatic
  • BroncosAlways
  • Organix
  • Foordy
  • Stix
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.