BHQ Gambling Association

It’s been a while but here’s a couple I’ll have a little on today, big roughies but that’s what I like.

Noire in the Coolmore
Grunt and Moss n Dale in the all star
All each way, good luck!

Is Neds betting app any good?
Recommendations?
Cheers
whats the best site/app to have a punt from?

Last edited:
Is Neds betting app any good?
Recommendations?
Cheers
whats the best site/app to have a punt from?

Neds is ok. I have multiple accounts with most corporates. I find the Ubet site easiest but its just a matter of getting used to navigating the individual sites.
I use different bookies because most will offer you a 100% deposit match or bonus bets if you don't use them for a certain amount of time. When they do give you the deposit match I usually put in at least $200 which means I get to play with $400.
The trick is not to get tempted to bet on everything.

So I won $220 on the Oats first try last night:)
I'm not a regular betting man & I've got some $$$ in bonus bets that I need to use before midnight tomorrow night.
Anyone got a tip?

I'm not a regular betting man & I've got some $$$ in bonus bets that I need to use before midnight tomorrow night.
Anyone got a tip?

I'd just chuck em on more first try scorers if you fancy your luck, that's pretty much all I bet on in Rugby League, put a few bucks on FTS in every game, haven't hit any so far this season, but I went alright last year.

I'd just chuck em on more first try scorers if you fancy your luck, that's pretty much all I bet on in Rugby League, put a few bucks on FTS in every game, haven't hit any so far this season, but I went alright last year.
Cheers bro :)

Normally there’s a minimum odds for bonus bet, like $1.50 or something, to stop people betting on $1.01 odds and effectively just cashing it in.

Normally there’s a minimum odds for bonus bet, like $1.50 or something, to stop people betting on $1.01 odds and effectively just cashing it in.

Imagine how many bonus bets would be on Winx today if that wasn't the case haha.

I think the way it works is you lose the money you actually bet with, if that makes sense, so if you put a $100 bonus bet on Winx at $1.03, instead of getting $103 back, you'd just get $3.

Anyone got a tip?

Ive had a few $$ on Domed in Sydney @ 9s e/w

Might start posting my FTS bets in here, there's very little research that goes in to it, just gut feel, put a few bucks on each of them. I'm 0/16 to start the season, so I'm due :P

Isaako @ $9.50, Ikuvalu @ $11.00, Leilua @ $15.00, Croft @ $23.00, Graham @ $8.50, Marsters @ $13.00, Kata @ $11.00, Hess @ $20.00

Jump aboard if you feel like losing $24 every week.

Last edited:
Might start posting my FTS bets in here, there's very little research that goes in to it, just gut feel, put a few bucks on each of them. I'm 0/16 to start the season, so I'm due :P

Isaako @ $9.50, Ikuvalu @ $11.00, Leilua @ $15.00, Croft @ $23.00, Graham @ $8.50, Marsters @ $13.00, Kata @ $11.00, Hess @ $20.00

Never in doubt boys, 1/24, hahaha.

Enough money to feed my FTS addiction for next week.

You’d have to back Oates for it pretty much every game

Had a very strong weekend on the punt
Jagged Fergo FTS $20 @ $11 for $220
Then got on board Remis Smith FTS $20 @ $12 for $240 and capped it off with Bulldogs into Rabbitohs paying $3.71 @ $50 for $185.50
Only lost on Kahu FTS and Addo Carr FTS on Saturday

I think the way it works is you lose the money you actually bet with, if that makes sense, so if you put a $100 bonus bet on Winx at $1.03, instead of getting $103 back, you'd just get $3.

Yep, that's how it works at most bookies. You don't get the bonus bet stake back.

Yep, that's how it works at most bookies. You don't get the bonus bet stake back.

You then have to cycle that $3 back through their system as well. On something $1.50 or higher these days. Used to be around $1.30 I think. I used to just run with a multi in the next tennis tournament. Fed into Nadal into Djoko etc until it hit the right figure. They didn't like that lol

So who is it this week bro?

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.