BHQ Gambling Association

Gold trip, smokin Romans and vow and declare are the ones that I can't get out of my head. Will take a shot on a roughie though, probably grand promenade

10 on Without a Fight, Serpentine, Smokin' Romans and Hoo Ya Mal

let's go random wife selections.
My random wife selections are Camorra and numerian. The two paying the most so hopefully she flukes one.

Gold trip, smokin Romans and vow and declare are the ones that I can't get out of my head. Will take a shot on a roughie though, probably grand promenade

michael jackson dancing GIF

A number of punters who backed Gold Trip have had their account deactivated by Betr.

One got an email back saying they will not be able to get their winnings until they send an account activation request which has yet to be approved.

This company sounds very dodgy. They're currently under investigation by NSW Liquor and Gaming over some of their promotions.

A number of punters who backed Gold Trip have had their account deactivated by Betr.

One got an email back saying they will not be able to get their winnings until they send an account activation request which has yet to be approved.

This company sounds very dodgy. They're currently under investigation by NSW Liquor and Gaming over some of their promotions.

That would be because blokes were making accounts under their missus' name, that's what I have been reading on facebook. The account was deactivated before the race, so it's not in response to winning.

Many have been paid out, without an issue.

Upon further reading, it appears as though the funds were deposited into the accounts the same way they were deposited into another account (same card details, bank account, whatever it may be), which you can't do. It's a responsible gambling measure.

This is the part I have an issue with. IMO, this should be done before you can even place a bet.

Years ago a similar sort of thing happened with me and Centrebet. I'd been using the account for months, depositing and gambling as per normal. Then I had a big win and wanted to withdraw some of the winnings...that's when they wanted me to verify a bunch of things.

Honestly can’t believe people are jumping on the Murdoch gambling train.

They’re a big enough cancer on this country as it is.

Your average punter probably has no idea who is funding this betting company

I can't believe the whining going on about betr.
Account verification is a normal part of setting up an account and required by government.
The $101 promo was a gift. You could have had 10 $1 bets if you wanted.
The other $101 markets were/are a gift as well.
Brazil's world cup price along with a few other countries has been slashed to $10 now but anyone expecting they would let a bottomless amount of bets on that could send them broke have rocks in their head.
If I like a bet and get a promo at $101 I'll take it every time along with the risk of all in betting.

Upon further reading, it appears as though the funds were deposited into the accounts the same way they were deposited into another account (same card details, bank account, whatever it may be), which you can't do. It's a responsible gambling measure.

Haha, rookie mistake that one. I think it's also got some anti money laundering aspects to it as well.

This is the part I have an issue with. IMO, this should be done before you can even place a bet.

Years ago a similar sort of thing happened with me and Centrebet. I'd been using the account for months, depositing and gambling as per normal. Then I had a big win and wanted to withdraw some of the winnings...that's when they wanted me to verify a bunch of things.

If you want dodgy practices ....

A mate of mine created an account at SportsBet, deposited $1000 in to it and went about betting.

A few months later he ends up with about $2000 in there, and decided he'd withdraw $1000 so at least that covered his original deposit, and he'd keep betting with the remaining $1000.

SportsBet block his withdrawal, and say that they are refunding his original $1000 and closing his account. He asked why, and they said that he had deposited the initial $1000 in to his account via a source not in his name. Turns out he had used his wifes debit card to deposit, which he freely admitted to, but he didn't realise that was against the t&c's and if needed he could get his wife to sign something saying she was aware he used it and was ok with it.

They said they didn't care, he had violated their t&c's and they were giving him the original money back and closing the account. End of story.

You can't tell me that the instant he deposited that money, they wouldn't have known that it wasn't in his name (I'm guessing he would have even needed to put in his wifes name as the card holder as it wouldn't have even processed otherwise). Yet they let him keep betting until he attempts to withdraw. Something tells me had he lost his $1000, there wouldn't have even been a word said about it.

They're all dodgy pricks. That's why I take great delight in taking money off them.

I'd just like to give a shoutout to Betr.

Not sure how many people follow tennis, or the next gen ATP tournament. But the next gen is a first to 3 sets match, but it's only first to 4 games each set, not the usual 6.

Betr had all their markets based on it being 6 games. Things like a player to have over or under 18.5 total games in the match (when it's not even possible for a player to get more than 18 games), over or under 36.5 total games in the match (when there can only ever be a max of 35), then great bets like this one, where taking the player to win and under 36.5 games was basically the same as taking them h2h, because they were the only 2 options that could ever win.

It was like this day after day. They only realised for the final game of the tournament, and no longer had the markets up haha.

Al up I had over 200 bets on the tournament (multi'd a lot of markets as well), all on the unders of course, and they actually paid them all out. They do however no longer like me, and other than minimum bet laws on racing, they won't accept any bets. It was worth it though.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.