BHQ Player of Finals Week 3

Who is your player of Finals Week 3? (Pick 3)

• 3. Kotoni Staggs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Selwyn Cobbo

• 12. Jordan Riki

• 14. Tyson Smoothy

• 15. Brendan Piakura

• 16. Kobe Hetherington

• 17. Keenan Palasia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Saturday’s match against New Zealand Warriors and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

Easy one for me.

WALTERS
HAAS
FARNWORTH

Whole team was decent with the exception of Cobbo and Staggs with both having a quiet game and a few errors/poor choices/poor defensive reads.

Haas best on field tonight.

Carrigan, Walters and Herbie very close. Walsh obviously a superstar but had some super costly errors which I'm hoping on hope he doesn't repeat next week because I fear Penrith will take advantage of any errors.

Haas entered beast mode, what a performance.
Walters was electric and who thought you’d ever say that.
Farnworth was a threat every single time he ran and went looking for work.

Hetherington was snapping everyone in half. Ezra had his spark back. Walsh does something dumb and then does five things to make up for it. Flegs was immense, Patty was immense and Riki set the standard.

What a year!

Haas entered beast mode, what a performance.
Walters was electric and who thought you’d ever say that.
Farnworth was a threat every single time he ran and went looking for work.

Hetherington was snapping everyone in half. Ezra had his spark back. Walsh does something dumb and then does five things to make up for it. Flegs was immense, Patty was immense and Riki set the standard.

What a year!
Riki would put himself at marker alot of the time on the 5th tackle to put pressure on Johnson. Hope he carries that onto next week on Cleary.

Any 3 from maybe 15

Ultimately I vited
1. Walsh - complete game changer
2. Farnworth - showed his International class
3. Arthars - first drop aside, safest hands under those high balls. Killed any possible exploitation

Active Now

• marw
  • Fozz
  • HVbronco
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Cavalo
  • jarro65
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.