BHQ Player of Finals Week 3

Who is your player of Finals Week 3? (Pick 3)

• 3. Kotoni Staggs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5. Selwyn Cobbo

• 12. Jordan Riki

• 14. Tyson Smoothy

• 15. Brendan Piakura

• 16. Kobe Hetherington

• 17. Keenan Palasia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Walsh - The way he bounced back from throwing that intercept pass was great to see. He continued taking the game on and carved up the Warriors. Nothing phases this kid.
Haas - Absolute fucking machine
Walters - Great game from him

It was a toss up between Herbie and Walters for the last one.

For me Walsh and Herbie clearly deserve a vote but it’s gets tricky after that. Probably Haas realistically. Billy was great in his first stint too. I went Flegler because I thought he was unreal in the opening exchanges

Soooo many to choose from......

3. Patty
2. Billy
1. Reecey

Billy has to feature in the top 3. He was immense. I would also like to give credit to Kevys halftime spray. The boys were far less erratic in the second half and defended a lot better.

Its a difficult one last night. Walsh made a huge difference so i think he needs to be one of them. Herbie was excellent as well so he's another. My third player i just cant decide. Payne and Flegler i thought were both superb in different ways. Patty was just Patty and he's our most crucial forward still imo as what he does allows our other forwards to be able to play like they do. He's just clearly the leader and glue of our forawrds. Its noticable whenever he goes off we lose a little shape and structure in the forwards but i dont think he was quite at the level last night of Flegler and Payne.

I never really rated Herbie much tbh, but I now wonder if we are really going to miss him next year.
Whoever's filling his shoes next season has big shoes to fill, I think he's gone up a level this finals series.

Again!
Confused Uh Oh GIF by Radio Silence

Payne
Bill
Pat

Voting is closed and with a total of 50 votes (74.6%), BHQ's Man of the Match for the Preliminary Final is Payne Haas.

NRL2023BHQMOTMPreliminaryFinal

Reece Walsh coming second with 40 votes (59.7%), and Billy Walters coming third with 38 votes (56.7%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER FINALS WEEK 3

NRL2023BHQPOTYLeaderboardPreliminaryFinal

Voting is closed and with a total of 50 votes (74.6%), BHQ's Man of the Match for the Preliminary Final is Payne Haas.

View attachment 24419

Reece Walsh coming second with 40 votes (59.7%), and Billy Walters coming third with 38 votes (56.7%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER FINALS WEEK 3

View attachment 24420
It's nice to see that our highest paid players (or soon to be in Walsh's case) are performing the best.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.