VOTE BHQ Player of Round 11

Who is your player of Round 11? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Friday's match against Manly Sea Eagles and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
3. Cobbo... holy shit what a game... was getting peppered with bombs all game and manly contesting the bombs all night... creating breaks out of nothing and mostly from kick returns... just a ridiculous game from him
2. Patty... 80mins... not always impactful on his runs... but he must be absolutely stuffed and keeps putting his hand up for a tough carry
1. Cobbo... but actually Jock... thought he had a great game... kicked the game winner... thought he had a great kicking game as well. Try assist for Piakura

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
Cobbo: Great work at fullback. some of those runs really saved us.
Carrigan: 80mins of dominating the middle.
Madden: played his role. Great field goal for the win :)

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
3 - Cobbo
2 - Cobbo
1 - Cobbo

But seriously:
3 - Cobbo
2 - Carrigan
1 - Madden

-3 - The Ref - goodness me, watch both sides man
-2 - Staggs - he got absolutely destroyed by Talau
-1 - Mozer - has not really done anything at all in televised games to justify the hype

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Carrigan our best player. 80 mins and just another machine like performance. Pretty incredible what he does.

Cobbo. Lacks the playmaking in his game Walshy does, but he bought back the ball superbly and took a lot of pressure off us.

Oatsey. We didnt have any other standouts imo apart from Cobbo and Carrigan, but thought Oatsey played solid and every meter he made was a tough run.

Special mention to Jensen as well. Quietly made over 200 meters himself.

L

Lockysillegitimatechild

State of Origin Rep
Apr 10, 2015
3 - Cobbo
2 - Cobbo
1 - Cobbo

But seriously:
3 - Cobbo
2 - Carrigan
1 - Madden

-1 - Mozer - has not really done anything at all in televised games to justify the hype
Mozer was good!

K

Kev_Guz

BRL Player
Apr 5, 2019
Carrigan, not really much needs to be said we all see it every week.

Madden, had a good game played his role the entire game whereas I thought alot of our players faded in and out he played his role the entire match. I'm hoping with this string of games he gets more confidence in trying his torp bombs more often.

Jensen, had a great game got through a shit ton of work and deserves the credit.

Cobbo probably should be there too but like walshy but in different ways there were silly decisions and I just can't give backs points when they make those silly decisions when their forwards are working so hard.

Oatesy also probably deserves some credit got through alot of tough work

Skathen

Skathen

NRL Player
Contributor
Feb 25, 2015
3 - Cobbo
2 - Cobbo
1 - Cobbo

But seriously:
3 - Cobbo
2 - Carrigan
1 - Madden

One of the first carries by Staggs he came out reeling. Got up and was in back play holding his collar bone. I'd suggest he's not 100%.

NSW stables

NSW stables

NRL Player
May 3, 2019
IMO madden had his best "game management" game today. Going up against DCE who is one of the better managers in the comp.

He was getting the team to the points he needed to just follow the system/game plan. Got a neat try assist. His kicking was good, with a variety of kicks including getting repeat sets. When the game needed to be closed, he got them in position and pulled the trigger and caught manly unaware by going early.

His defence was really good too.

That is all he needs to do, set the stage and structure for the special players to do their thing in attack.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
lol who threw mozer a charity vote but nothing for smoothy?

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.