BHQ Player of Round 17

Who is your player of Round 17? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Sunday’s match against Gold Coast Titans and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes in 48 hours.

Oates, Hass and Carrigan I guess. The rest of our usual "superstars" played really bad...

Oates, Staggs and Patty in no real order. Mam did ok.

Would like to give minus points to Cobbo, Reyno and Walsh.

Pat Oates and Haas.
The rest meh. Kobe was ok too I suppose.

Pat, Haas were great. Flegler and Oates not bad. Everyone else pretty poor but I gave my last vote to Smoothy who ripped in with defence and provided great service. Allllmost helped us get back into the game after falling asleep but not quite.

my last vote to Smoothy who ripped in with defence and provided great service. Allllmost helped us get back into the game after falling asleep but not quite.
My evil AGENDA is compelling me to agree with your NARRATIVE, but to be honest, I think we're missing the spark that Paix was bringing to the attack. It's not like I'm a massive Paix fan, but in my imagination we always seem to lift when he came on. Enough that we'd turn around a deficit.

Billy is certainly distributing the ball more efficiently from dummy half than anyone I've seen in a Broncos jersey for a long time, and his defence is becoming equally impressive, but he looks completely lost when he gets in the clear. I haven't made my mind up on Smoothy, but he hasn't quite convinced me yet.

Might help if he came on 10 minutes sooner.

I thought Piaks was really good too. I’m not saying he was top three, he wasn’t because that was easily Patty, Payne and Corey as usual but worthy of a mention. You can see now why there was so much hype around Brendan.

I thought Piaks was really good too. I’m not saying he was top three, he wasn’t because that was easily Patty, Payne and Corey as usual but worthy of a mention. You can see now why there was so much hype around Brendan.
Yes, almost scored another try too. But as I said elsewhere I think we missed Kurt Capewell. So who do you drop from the bench to keep Piakura: Jensen, Taupau or Hetherington?

Yes, almost scored another try too. But as I said elsewhere I think we missed Kurt Capewell. So who do you drop from the bench to keep Piakura: Jensen, Taupau or Hetherington?

At the moment, you'd have to consider Taupau, he's really dropped off.

Voting is closed and with a total of 23 votes (85.2%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 17 is Patrick Carrigan.

NRL2023BHQMOTMRound17

Corey Oates coming second with 21 votes (77.8%), and Payne Haas coming third with 14 votes (51.9%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 17

NRL2023BHQPOTYLeaderboardRound17

Active Now

• Alec
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Robboi_321
  • Manofoneway
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky24
  • jd87
  • GCBRONCO
  • Nerd
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Stix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.