BHQ Player of Round Eleven

Who is your player of Round Eleven? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Staggs deserves more credit for last night. He saved a couple of tries. His defence was terrific and totally outclassed his opposite number. And by just being there he gives cobbo so much more room down that edge.

Staggs deserves more credit for last night. He saved a couple of tries. His defence was terrific and totally outclassed his opposite number. And by just being there he gives cobbo so much more room down that edge.
Ever since that Sharks game something has clicked with Staggs, his worst defensive error since then was with Ponga at the start of the game but honestly has been a defensive rock overall.

It can't be undersold what confidence can do to a team, we knew already we had potential stars but the confidence helps them realise it.

I need to make a special mention of Kobe Hetherington.

All of our bench played well above expectations, but Kobe's ability to find the gap and then find his front to ensure a quick PTB was again outstanding last night. No coincidence that when he came on and brought that special sort of magic the floodgates suddenly opened.

His rugged toughness still looks like an awkward teenager just discovering his body. Can't wait to see how much better he gets with a further 50 or so games and another season or two in the gym. He's shaping up to be an absolute beast.

I've said it before that he manages to go under the ref's radar, and is fast becoming our silent assassin in the forwards. Flegs, Patty, CJ, Haas and Palasia all had gutsy games but I think Kobe-Wan is fast becoming a real Jedi master.

I just hope next time he remembers not to pass.

Dave Ballard:

“Adam’s scan was clear which was a good result, and he did some running today as well which he got through without issue as his groin tightness is settling down. Adam will continue to build his running load on Monday when the team returns to training, and then transition into skills as the week progresses with a view to playing on Friday night against the Titans.”​

Meanwhile:

Dave Ballard:

“Adam’s scan was clear which was a good result, and he did some running today as well which he got through without issue as his groin tightness is settling down. Adam will continue to build his running load on Monday when the team returns to training, and then transition into skills as the week progresses with a view to playing on Friday night against the Titans.”​

Meanwhile:

Fox had TTurbo confirmed out for the season as breaking news.

Did the ref call held? He did get back to his feet before he threw it so like him I thought that was play on.

The ref didn't called held, but the tackle was completed. The arm carrying the ball touched the ground and Ponga was still around his legs. He wasn't allowed to pass the ball. He had to play the ball.

There is a very clear winner, so I'm closing this early.

You've got an hour to get your vote in.

Cobbo was just crazy good and deserves Mom but I still have to give Mam 1 for his great debut win and hope we see more of him

DALLY M

Judge: Jimmy Smith

3: Selwyn Cobbo (BRI)
2: Payne Haas (BRI)
1: Pat Carrigan (BRI)

DALLY M

Judge: Jimmy Smith

3: Selwyn Cobbo (BRI)
2: Payne Haas (BRI)
1: Pat Carrigan (BRI)

It is hard to argue those, the 2 and 1 really could have been almost anyone really. It is interesting though that despite almost being as damaging as Cobbs, Oates is barely rating a mention.

It is hard to argue those, the 2 and 1 really could have been almost anyone really. It is interesting though that despite almost being as damaging as Cobbs, Oates is barely rating a mention.
He's a clear second here this round!! As he should be IMO.

Voting is closed and with a total of 69 votes (95.8%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 11 is Selwyn Cobbo.

NRLRound11MOTMSelwynCobbo

Corey Oates coming second with 50 votes (69.4%), and Kotoni Staggs coming third with 23 votes (31.9%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 11

1. Adam Reynolds359
2. Corey Oates246
3. Selwyn Cobbo212
4. Patrick Carrigan176
5. Payne Haas169
6. Kotoni Staggs166
7. Herbie Farnworth161
8. Albert Kelly82
9. Kurt Capewell51
10. Te Maire Martin51
11. Kobe Hetherington42
12. Corey Jensen41
13. Thomas Flegler33
14. Cory Paix30
15. Billy Walters28
16. Tyson Gamble22
17. Keenan Palasia20
18. Jordan Riki8
19. TC Robati8
20. Jake Turpin6
21. Rhys Kennedy6
22. Tesi Niu4
23. Ezra Mam3
24. Jamayne Isaako2
25. Ryan James2
26. Brendan Piakura0
27. Brenko Lee0
28. David Mead0
29. Delouise Hoeter0
30. Jordan Pereira0
31. Logan Bayliss0
32. Tyrone Roberts0
33. Xavier Willison0

Voting is closed and with a total of 69 votes (95.8%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 11 is Selwyn Cobbo.

View attachment 18535

Corey Oates coming second with 50 votes (69.4%), and Kotoni Staggs coming third with 23 votes (31.9%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 11

1. Adam Reynolds359
2. Corey Oates246
3. Selwyn Cobbo212
4. Patrick Carrigan176
5. Payne Haas169
6. Kotoni Staggs166
7. Herbie Farnworth161
8. Albert Kelly82
9. Kurt Capewell51
10. Te Maire Martin51
11. Kobe Hetherington42
12. Corey Jensen41
13. Thomas Flegler33
14. Cory Paix30
15. Billy Walters28
16. Tyson Gamble22
17. Keenan Palasia20
18. Jordan Riki8
19. TC Robati8
20. Jake Turpin6
21. Rhys Kennedy6
22. Tesi Niu4
23. Ezra Mam3
24. Jamayne Isaako2
25. Ryan James2
26. Brendan Piakura0
27. Brenko Lee0
28. David Mead0
29. Delouise Hoeter0
30. Jordan Pereira0
31. Logan Bayliss0
32. Tyrone Roberts0
33. Xavier Willison0
Not sure if anyone has commented on it but I appreciate the effort that goes into all the awesome images like player of the round or the teams list. They always look so good.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • westy316
  • Maroon4life
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncosAlways
  • Foordy
  • Battler
  • Jedhead
  • broncsgoat
  • Sproj
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.