BHQ Player of Round Fifteen

Who is your player of Round Fifteen? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
It is so good this year that instead of trying to find three good players, you can't even find three bad ones.

Mmmm I dunno, Capewell has been more than a little underwhelming this season. He's starting to look a lot like Glenn.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Mmmm I dunno, Capewell has been more than a little underwhelming this season. He's starting to look a lot like Glenn.

He's always been a Glenn-like player.

For some reason many people were either blind to that fact when we signed him ... or expected him to change the way he plays once he came to us

Santa

Santa

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jun 30, 2020
He's always been a Glenn-like player.

For some reason many people were either blind to that fact when we signed him ... or expected him to change the way he plays once he came to us
Capewell does alright. Good passing game (half the reason Oates scores most of his tries with Herbie there), great with the support play, and always around the ball in the in goal off kicks.

Is defence isn't too bad, I think he just drops off badly through the game as he tires quickly. Smart move by Kevvie to rotate him.

He also seems to be a decent leader (e.g. keeping the kids in line of some of their decision/efforts), and covers a few positions if needed (he's such an underrated centre).

He's not a absolute superstar, but is an important part of the Broncos machine imo.

M

MMB1

BRL Player
Sep 3, 2018
It is so good this year that instead of trying to find three good players, you can't even find three bad ones.
If there was one bad one in this game, it would have to have been Herbie.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Browny
  • Broncs1459
  • teampjta
  • Totally Unr3al
  • MrRobot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • Swordfish
  • PETERN
  • scobie
  • Sproj
  • Galah
  • whykickamoocow
  • Allo
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.