BHQ Player of Round Fourteen

Who is your player of Round Fourteen? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Saturday's match against Canberra Raiders and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Monday afternoon.

Walters, Carrigan and Martin, absolute champion performances.

Everyone was great.

3 - Carrigan
2 - Flegler
1 - TMM

Who to pick... such a massive performance to come through and get the win... I thought they were fucked.

To me Flegs was MOTM, but so many others deserve points

- TC was huge on the edge... so much of our attack came through him... he was playing like Olakau'atu out there
- Billy to play out the first 40mins when it was insane speed and get us through and to then come on and manage us through the back
- Patty to play a massive game on Wednesday and back up with another huge game
- Ezra being a huge attacking spark on the back of Reyno
- Te Maire being a calm influence and defusing everything
- Oates relentless with his hit ups and getting us forward
- Herbie was huge before he got injured

And so many more... can't think of a bad player tonight

Walters/Mam/Martin

But I could really give it to about 15 of them tonight.

I went Walters, Carrigan and Martin, but it could have been anybody really. So proud of the boys.

I picked Patty, Tom and Te Maire, but honestly everyone was sensational. We have incredible depth.

Carrigan, Walters and Mam. They were the three men that ultimately decided it. Martin and Flegler really unlucky to miss out.

I love it when the decision for a top 3 is tough ... Because of how well everyone player rather than it being because everyone sucked.

Patty
Billy
Flegs

honourable mentions: everyone else

Carrigan
Mam
Flegs

Mam's defence was excellent. He and Reynolds will be sensational

Haas went from a certain pick in the top 3 every week, to not getting picked at all, i wonder what happened?

Ezra is our 6 now. Any arguments?

He’s extremely promising but I thought he faded pretty badly last night. That said, I faded pretty badly last night and starting having hallucinations, so I could be wrong.

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
  • bazza
  • Scorchie
  • Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • Xzei
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • MrTickyMcG
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.