BHQ Player of Round Fourteen

Who is your player of Round Fourteen? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’s extremely promising but I thought he faded pretty badly last night. That said, I faded pretty badly last night and starting having hallucinations, so I could be wrong.
I thought he was terrific. And he didn't fade as badly as his partner, who faded off altogether. That was a trial by fire last night. Ezra passed.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I think we missed Tyson's niggle a bit last night. He's managed to get under every other half's skin this season and put them off their game. It's an underrated skill that leads to dropped balls, penalties and bad judgment. Not sure I want that from Ezra, but I do sense a little bit in him.

I thought he was terrific. And he didn't fade as badly as his partner, who faded off altogether. That was a trial by fire last night. Ezra passed.

Can't believe I'm saying this but I think we missed Tyson's niggle a bit last night. He's managed to get under every other half's skin this season and put them off their game. It's an underrated skill that leads to dropped balls, penalties and bad judgment. Not sure I want that from Ezra, but I do sense a little bit in him.
Gamble should run the waters and be a pest and ghee the boys up the whole time

He’s extremely promising but I thought he faded pretty badly last night. That said, I faded pretty badly last night and starting having hallucinations, so I could be wrong.

Go easy on the lists mate. They can do terrible things to your brain.

Gamble should run the waters and be a pest and ghee the boys up the whole time

😆 Ghee whiz, yep. Butter than nothing I guess. I for one am glad we took the gamble on Mam

Didn't fade at all just lacked the platform to do what he was able to do. He did what every other half without his running game does and sometimes for halves of footy when your other half has gone down, shit gets tough and you have to play a defensive game he isn't going to make linebreaks like there nothing. It happens. Just cause your edge becomes significantly less involved and less opportunities arise doesn't consitute a fade out. Didn't make errors and didn't miss tackles (not that I can remember anyway). Not a fade out of any sorts in my book. Even of you want to constitute it as one this is the most ideal fade out a fan or coach could ask for.

Didn't fade at all just lacked the platform to do what he was able to do. He did what every other half without his running game does and sometimes for halves of footy when your other half has gone down, shit gets tough and you have to play a defensive game he isn't going to make linebreaks like there nothing. It happens. Just cause your edge becomes significantly less involved and less opportunities arise doesn't consitute a fade out. Didn't make errors and didn't miss tackles (not that I can remember anyway). Not a fade out of any sorts in my book. Even of you want to constitute it as one this is the most ideal fade out a fan or coach could ask for.

As I mentioned, I personally faded for the ages last night, don't remember much at all.

Payne Haas: 0 votes. LOL. I'm almost starting to feel sorry for him.

Ghee, I don't.

Mercenary. To him wearing the Broncos jersey means nothing. Apart from which, Carrigan is playing way better. Overrated and worth half

If he actually deserved it he would have got a vote but why the **** would he. Came off injured 20 minutes in. Why the **** would anyone vote for him under these circumstances.

If he actually deserved it he would have got a vote but why the **** would he. Came off injured 20 minutes in. Why the **** would anyone vote for him under these circumstances.
You might be onto something there

3 - Patty
2 - Flegler
1 - Walters

Special mention to Mam, he was unlucky to miss out. Scored a try, set up one, and he was looking dangerous until Reyno went off. But that's to be expected. He's 19 playing his third game. We hardly got any ball at Raiders end after Reyno went off, and Robati being moved to left centre wouldn’t have helped.

Voting is closed and with a total of 50 votes (79.4%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 14 is Patrick Carrigan.

NRLRound14MOTMPatrickCarrigan

Billy Walters coming second with 42 votes (66.7%), and Thomas Flegler coming third with 30 votes (47.6%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 14

1. Adam Reynolds362
2. Corey Oates281
3. Patrick Carrigan230
4. Selwyn Cobbo223
5. Herbie Farnworth189
6. Payne Haas172
7. Kotoni Staggs168
8. Te Maire Martin117
9. Albert Kelly82
10. Billy Walters70
11. Thomas Flegler63
12. Ezra Mam56
13. Kurt Capewell56
14. Corey Jensen43
15. Kobe Hetherington43
16. Tyson Gamble41
17. Cory Paix38
18. Keenan Palasia20
19. TC Robati16
20. Jordan Riki12
21. Jake Turpin6
22. Rhys Kennedy6
23. Tesi Niu4
24. Jamayne Isaako2
25. Ryan James2
26. Brenko Lee1
27. Jordan Pereira1
28. Brendan Piakura0
29. David Mead0
30. Delouise Hoeter0
31. Logan Bayliss0
32. Tyrone Roberts0
33. Xavier Willison0

Is our little bruh Flegs really starting to become the player we were all hoping he'd be when he was making his debut? He's still doing stupid shit sometimes, and is certainly capable of a Flegler game special, but it feels like it has improved significantly over his previous years.

The whole squad that made their debuts with Seibold - Flegler, Carrigan, Farnworth, Palasia, Staggs, Paix etc (even Dearden at the Cowboys), are finally looking like they now have the experienced they lacked then and have settled nicely into first grade

Can I ask. Was it trolling that someone gave 2 points to Ryan James? He has easily been the worst bronco we've fielded this year save maybe Tyrone's horror few minutes off the bench.

Can I ask. Was it trolling that someone gave 2 points to Ryan James? He has easily been the worst bronco we've fielded this year save maybe Tyrone's horror few minutes off the bench.

Yeah. Pretty sure someone owned up to it a few weeks back.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Midean
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.