BHQ Player of Round Nineteen

Who is your player of Round Nineteen? (Pick 3)

• 3. Kotoni Staggs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Brenko Lee

• 5. Jordan Pereira

• 8. Corey Jensen

• 9. Jake Turpin

• 14. Cory Paix

• 15. Kobe Hetherington

• 17. Keenan Palasia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Pick your three best players from Thursday’s match against Parramatta Eels and discuss below. You can change your mind until the poll closes on Monday afternoon.

Lot of very good players tonight.

My 3 points go to Reyno/Haas/Oates.

Flegs, Patty and Mam deserve points too. Solid performance.

Only JP had a horrible game, the rest all did their job and well.

Kev has the team humming along at the moment.

3. Reynolds
2. Mam
1. Oates/Flegler difficult to split

Really tough but I’ve gone Reno, Oates, Flegs. Haas very unlucky to miss out, but I feel flegs played one of his best ever games so he gets the nod whereas it was just another epic haas game.

So many good players tonight such a hard week to pick... I've got Goates as MOTM and Reyno next best, but third is a toss up between

- Patty - had a massive first half and was causing havoc... second half was a bit quiet when he came back on and gave away a ridiculously stupid penalty

- Flegler - Massive first half and made huge meters... think he was our first sub at 32mins!!

- Niu - Was supporting everywhere through the middle and cleaned up some dangerous kicks, including one which he returned 30m from our goal line... I think Tesi has the no. 1 jersey as his own for the time being and now has a game at home against tigers

- Mam - another one that was supporting all night through the middle... Tesi and Mam as a combo could be extremely dangerous when they start getting a feel for each other's game. Got a couple try assists and just looks dangerous with the ball all the time, such a great foil to have for Reyno

I reckon I'll stick with Haas though... he was just perpetual motion through the middle, got a few offloads away, scored a try through broken field play and then backed up with some big workload through the middle in the second half

Here's one for @Sproj because it was difficult to split the top 5 tonight. Ranking our entire 17 in list form.
1 Adam Reynolds
2 Ezra Mam
3 Corey Oates
4 Thomas Flegler
5 Payne Haas
6 Patrick Carrigan
7 Tesi Niu
8 Jordan Riki
9 Kurt Capewell
10 Kobe Hetherington
11 Brenko Lee
12 Kotoni Staggs
13 Corey Jensen
14 Jake Turpin
15 Keenan Palasia
16 Cory Paix
17 Jordan Pereira

Here's one for @Sproj because it was difficult to split the top 5 tonight. Ranking our entire 17 in list form.
1 Adam Reynolds
2 Ezra Mam
3 Corey Oates
4 Thomas Flegler
5 Payne Haas
6 Patrick Carrigan
7 Tesi Niu
8 Jordan Riki
9 Kurt Capewell
10 Kobe Hetherington
11 Brenko Lee
12 Kotoni Staggs
13 Corey Jensen
14 Jake Turpin
15 Keenan Palasia
16 Cory Paix
17 Jordan Pereira
Put Turpin at 7- 11 and this is pretty accurate. He had a great game apart from an early error.

Put Turpin at 7- 11 and this is pretty accurate. He had a great game apart from an early error.
The early error was inexcusable and I'd say the players who didn't put us on the back foot at the beginning of the game deserve to be higher.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • theshed
  • Adammacca
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  • pennywisealfie
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.