BHQ Player of Round Nineteen

Who is your player of Round Nineteen? (Pick 3)

• 3. Kotoni Staggs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Brenko Lee

• 5. Jordan Pereira

• 8. Corey Jensen

• 9. Jake Turpin

• 14. Cory Paix

• 15. Kobe Hetherington

• 17. Keenan Palasia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still think he would have gotten more votes if people were voting sincerely.

65 minutes
1 try
20 hit ups
225 metres
96 post contact metres
9 tackle breaks
1 line break
2 offloads
29 tackles
2 missed
0 errors

That’s basically a 9.9/10 game for a prop. People don’t have to agree he was the best on field but if he wasn’t in your top 3 you are lying to yourself
To me, he wasn't top three off the first viewing but the top 5 was almost impossible to split and he was definitely in that. Obviously Reynolds led us, had a hand in a lot of our points and was the dominant player on the field. Ezra looked like an absolute superstar and had a hand in a lot of points too, as well as defending very well. I went with Oates for 3. He was a beast. Gave us metres out of our own half, defended amazingly, caught everything and scored twice.

Haas had a very good game, but I wouldn't be calling anyone a liar for their opinion on our top 3 when our top 5-9 players were all viable options.

Oates, Reynolds, Haas.

Oates is having his best season for us, quite a resurgence. Contract year huh.

To me, he wasn't top three off the first viewing but the top 5 was almost impossible to split and he was definitely in that. Obviously Reynolds led us, had a hand in a lot of our points and was the dominant player on the field. Ezra looked like an absolute superstar and had a hand in a lot of points too, as well as defending very well. I went with Oates for 3. He was a beast. Gave us metres out of our own half, defended amazingly, caught everything and scored twice.

Haas had a very good game, but I wouldn't be calling anyone a liar for their opinion on our top 3 when our top 5-9 players were all viable options.
I don’t disagree, it’s just more fun to speak in such extreme terms

I must have been watching a different game to most of you guys. I thought Paddy had a bum call on the challenge and gave away a dumb penalty. But he was in everything last night. His flick to Haas for his try, the number of times he stopped Paulo in his tracks, his leadership was so apparent that we never really steadied the ship in the second half until Paddy came back on. He was quite inspirational and considering he had recently run amok in the origin arena it made his effort last night even more outstanding.

Jings! with ten days rest I reckon he's due to score his maiden try against the tiggers.

As much as I don't want to admit it, Haas was best on the field, followed by Oates and Rey.

Thought Carrigan and Flegs played good, and it might of been Lee's best game as well.

Brenko Lee's been solid since coming in for Herbie. Added bonus is he brings finals and Origin experience so you know he'll perform when it matters come finals time. Sad that he's going to the Dolphins.

Brenko Lee's been solid since coming in for Herbie. Added bonus is he brings finals and Origin experience so you know he'll perform when it matters come finals time. Sad that he's going to the Dolphins.
He's decent and has filled in well, but his speed has been a major issue at least a few times so far. Definitely passes left a lot better though :P

He's decent and has filled in well, but his speed has been a major issue at least a few times so far. Definitely passes left a lot better though :P

I reckon Oates plays better with Lee next to him compared to Herbie.

Voting will close in 1 hour.

If you haven't got your vote in, get it in now.

I still think he would have gotten more votes if people were voting sincerely.

65 minutes
1 try
20 hit ups
225 metres
96 post contact metres
9 tackle breaks
1 line break
2 offloads
29 tackles
2 missed
0 errors

That’s basically a 9.9/10 game for a prop. People don’t have to agree he was the best on field but if he wasn’t in your top 3 you are lying to yourself

I voted sincerely and he wasnt in my top 3. On top of that, i wouldnt have voted for the **** anyway. I hold a grudge against players who come out with the shit he has and i'm not about to forget it easily. Probably a bit petty, but he handled his shit like an entitled prick and he has a lot to make up for. Maybe i'll change my mind after i see what the close season brings with him.

I voted sincerely and he wasnt in my top 3. On top of that, i wouldnt have voted for the **** anyway. I hold a grudge against players who come out with the shit he has and i'm not about to forget it easily. Probably a bit petty, but he handled his shit like an entitled prick and he has a lot to make up for. Maybe i'll change my mind after i see what the close season brings with him.
I've noticed Paddy has stepped up his bromance with him. If despite this haas chooses to walk he's inviting bad karma into his life.

Let him be warned!!!

Voting is closed and with a total of 55 votes (78.6%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 19 is Corey Oates.

NRLRound19MOTMCoreyOates

Adam Reynolds coming second with 51 votes (72.9%), and Payne Haas coming third with 42 votes (60%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 19

NRL2022POTYRound19

Unread

Active Now

• theshed
  • Manofoneway
  • Gaz
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Alec
  • HarryAllan7
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.