BHQ Player of Round Nineteen

Who is your player of Round Nineteen? (Pick 3)

• 3. Kotoni Staggs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Brenko Lee

• 5. Jordan Pereira

• 8. Corey Jensen

• 9. Jake Turpin

• 14. Cory Paix

• 15. Kobe Hetherington

• 17. Keenan Palasia

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The early error was inexcusable and I'd say the players who didn't put us on the back foot at the beginning of the game deserve to be higher.
so Why is carrigan much higher?

Oates
Flegler
And I thought Riki was playing great before coming off

Oates, Reynolds and Hass but I tossed Tesi a pity vote. Credit where it's due, he was very good tonight

1.reyno
2.Ezra
3.tesi/flegs
Every week I’m liking tesi more and more at fb, he is dangerous looking for that second phase .

We have such a good squad! great even amount of salt and pepper

3 - Oates
2 - Reyno
1 - Flegs

Honorable mentions to Haas and Mam.

Oates, Reynolds and Hass but I tossed Tesi a pity vote. Credit where it's due, he was very good tonight
Yeh..Tessi still will not go for high balls in traffic..may not get away with that against the likes of Panthers and Cows…While a gutsy win away..both wingers keep jamming in in defence..Oates timed it well last night but we could leek points out wide if they don’t trust their inside backs and stay on their man.

Another ugly match where, in fairness, the weather shitted on our parade. We should've put 60 on them. Disappointed in everyone, especially Jordan Periera for not bellringing Gutho sooner and more often.

Another ugly match where, in fairness, the weather shitted on our parade. We should've put 60 on them. Disappointed in everyone, especially Jordan Periera for not bellringing Gutho sooner and more often.

I don't think it was the weather responsible for us not putting 60 on them.

I don't think it was the weather responsible for us not putting 60 on them.
They'll all need to lift their game if they're to put 100 on the Tigers.

Reynolds, Oates and Haas

Flegs, Mam and Patty very unlucky

Where are all those conspiracy theorists now that people stopped voting for Payne purely off him throwing his toys out of the cot. He finally had a good game for the first time in a while and look what happens.

Where are all those conspiracy theorists now that people stopped voting for Payne purely off him throwing his toys out of the cot. He finally had a good game for the first time in a while and look what happens.
I still think he would have gotten more votes if people were voting sincerely.

65 minutes
1 try
20 hit ups
225 metres
96 post contact metres
9 tackle breaks
1 line break
2 offloads
29 tackles
2 missed
0 errors

That’s basically a 9.9/10 game for a prop. People don’t have to agree he was the best on field but if he wasn’t in your top 3 you are lying to yourself

Unread

Active Now

• theshed
  • Fozz
  • Adammacca
  • Bucking Beads
  • Gaz
  • pennywisealfie
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncsNBundy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.