BHQ Player of Round Seven

Who is your player of Round Seven? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Walsh - really stepped up and took control of the game in the second half when the game was in the balance.

Riki - his good performances continue. having a break out year.

Haas - his usual performance, just can't leave him out

honerable mentions to Hethrington, Herbie and Staggs (for his defence)

I'd just like to remind everyone I was Jordan and Kotoni's last remaining apologist last season. Loving that edge. Even the bumbling klutz on the wing generally ends up in the black.
I love you are reminding everyone that you were the last remaining apologiest. I believe there were a good number of supporters of Riki and staggs on here, myself included.

3. Walsh - Took the game by the throat in the 2nd half, showed leadership beyond his years and gave the Titties nightmares every run he took. He is a god send.

2. Arthars - I wanted to give him a bit of credit standing in for Oates at the back. He may not hit with the same starch as Corey, but he's done an admirable as **** job keeping the position warm for him. He's got a big future ahead.

1. Reynolds - Delivered some golden kicking this game from the very first minute as he often does. Led from the front in the 2nd half just as Walsh did and took command of the ship. Really needs to work on building pressure and going for the repeat sets rather than chasing a try with every play.

I love you are reminding everyone that you were the last remaining apologiest. I believe there were a good number of supporters of Riki and staggs on here, myself included.
Please accept my humblest apology. I only wish you'd said something at the time. I got called a lot of unkind names for defending these two.

Please accept my humblest apology. I only wish you'd said something at the time. I got called a lot of unkind names for defending these two.
Maybe your head wasn't so far up your arse you'd have noticed a number of people supporting those two

How up yourself do you have to be to think out of ten thousands avid Broncos fans on this forum you'd be the only one publicly supporting two players.

Maybe your head wasn't so far up your arse you'd have noticed a number of people supporting those two

How up yourself do you have to be to think out of ten thousands avid Broncos fans on this forum you'd be the only one publicly supporting two players.
smacked slap gif GIF

Haas
Walsh
Riki

Carrigan could have been a chance, but he had some real bad moments. Sprinting out of the line allowing a break straight up the guts, and a horrendous offload.

I'm just glad out of those "ten thousands" Jordan has us two wearing his ribbon. I remember this one guy @Sproj wanted to offload him back to the wasteland in New Zealand.

I've even had to educate some of the fairweather amongst the ten thousands fans:

Haas
Walsh
Riki

Carrigan could have been a chance, but he had some real bad moments. Sprinting out of the line allowing a break straight up the guts, and a horrendous offload.
In fairness, he did get a try assist from one of his offloads (tap back). Right at the end.

I'm just glad out of those "ten thousands" Jordan has us two wearing his ribbon. I remember this one guy @Sproj wanted to offload him back to the wasteland in New Zealand.

I've even had to educate some of the fairweather amongst the ten thousands fans:

I think it is sweet you think of me often but I'm not your kind inclined, just so we are clear but also, do you have a post somewhere there with whatever you've linked?

Poll closes in 50 minutes.

If you haven't got your votes in yet, get them in now.

Voting is closed and with a total of 54 votes (87.1%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 7 is Reece Walsh.

NRL2023BHQMOTMRound7

Jordan Riki coming second with 49 votes (79%), and Payne Haas coming third with 47 votes (75.8%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 7

1. Payne Haas277
2. Reece Walsh249
3. Adam Reynolds185
4. Jordan Riki151
5. Kotoni Staggs124
6. Ezra Mam91
7. Herbie Farnworth88
8. Patrick Carrigan36
9. Selwyn Cobbo36
10. Jesse Arthars18
11. Corey Jensen17
12. Kurt Capewell17
13. Cory Paix9
14. Martin Taupau9
15. Thomas Flegler8
16. Billy Walters7
17. Corey Oates6
18. Kobe Hetherington5
19. Keenan Palasia3

Jordan Riki coming second with 49 votes (79%).........

Season 2 Yes GIF by Paramount+

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • broncs30
  • ChewThePhatt
  • jarro65
  • I bleed Maroon
  • vertigo
  • Midean
  • Santa
  • Shane Tronc
  • Johnny92
  • Stix
  • Bish
  • Brocko
  • Jazza
  • TimWhatley
  • LittleDavey
  • BruiserMk1
  • Aldo
  • ezpz
  • Financeguy
... and 62 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.