PRE-GAME [Round 12, 2022] Broncos vs Titans

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Morning
10:00

Team Lists

Hehe maybe Fifita doesn't want to come back this week.
Well if he don't, he ain't playing no Origin.

Speaking of which, this will be a big game for Patty up against Tino and Fifita - should he play. I predict Patty will prevail and make his Origin debut.

If slater tells fifi he won't be picked expect him to hide out on the wing and sulk.

Reynolds looks like he will miss another week but I'm really excited to see Ezra Mam get another run. He's a player that I honestly want to see play especially with a team with high confidence and momentum with them. If Mam's picked again it will only help his game and confidence. Mam will show us again that he has what it takes to be in the nrl. If Mam can really get going he may take Gambles number 6 but I would keep gamble in the 17. I'm backing broncos for another 13+ again this week.

Reynolds looks like he will miss another week but I'm really excited to see Ezra Mam get another run. He's a player that I honestly want to see play especially with a team with high confidence and momentum with them. If Mam's picked again it will only help his game and confidence. Mam will show us again that he has what it takes to be in the nrl. If Mam can really get going he may take Gambles number 6 but I would keep gamble in the 17. I'm backing broncos for another 13+ again this week.

If slater tells fifi he won't be picked expect him to hide out on the wing and sulk.
hopefully. hopefully he blames the titans and comes back to Brisbane on a cut price deal and we get a potential one in a gen player back with us. With a little more humility to boot.

Reminder: this is the indigenous round.

Our indigenous players:

Albert Kelly
Brenko Lee
Ezra Mam
Jordan Riki
Kotoni Staggs
Ryan James
Selwyn Cobbo
Tyrone Roberts

In what way is Riki Indigenous?

Our indigenous players:

Albert Kelly
Brenko Lee
Ezra Mam
Jordan Riki
Kotoni Staggs
Ryan James
Selwyn Cobbo
Tyrone Roberts

Riki is indigenous......to New Zealand.

Wonder what would happen if nsw unexpectedly need a premium halfback?

I'd say we will win but it's not just because of the Titans current low standing but rather that this new KW styled team can now win with it's B game.

The old saying 'it's not how good you are when you're good, it's how good you are when you're bad' rings true here. To me it looks like our B game is strong.

If Reno is out I'd expect our game plan to be the most traditional of all, dominate first in the middle and come home strongly throughout the second half. We now have the types needed. Anyone notice the similarities between Jensen and Nutley from years ago? Chunky mobile, willing with a fast ptb( or at least reliably up tempo )

Other forwards get to look good on the back of nuggety guys with fast drop and play the balls but it relies on the nugget to get to the defence very quickly and win the first part of the collisions.

Jensen and Flegler might be pivotal to a win.

Hehe maybe Fifita doesn't want to come back this week.
Every former bronco ever is magneted to playing us when ever possible, it makes it better while they eat defeat.

Our indigenous players:

Albert Kelly
Brenko Lee
Ezra Mam
Jordan Riki
Kotoni Staggs
Ryan James
Selwyn Cobbo
Tyrone Roberts

Reckon we should give Gamble the night off so Ezra can celebrate indigenous round or would that be problematic?

Wonder what would happen if nsw unexpectedly need a premium halfback?

I'd say we will win but it's not just because of the Titans current low standing but rather that this new KW styled team can now win with it's B game.

The old saying 'it's not how good you are when you're good, it's how good you are when you're bad' rings true here. To me it looks like our B game is strong.

If Reno is out I'd expect our game plan to be the most traditional of all, dominate first in the middle and come home strongly throughout the second half. We now have the types needed. Anyone notice the similarities between Jensen and Nutley from years ago? Chunky mobile, willing with a fast ptb( or at least reliably up tempo )

Other forwards get to look good on the back of nuggety guys with fast drop and play the balls but it relies on the nugget to get to the defence very quickly and win the first part of the collisions.

Jensen and Flegler might be pivotal to a win.
I’m definitely on the Jensen train.

That's the one big drawback of the side playing great at club level: We are going to get torn to shreds over the Origin period. Cobbo, Capewell and possibly Carrigan and Flegler for the Maroons and Staggs and Haas for the Blues. That's two of our back liners who are both in fantastic form, our VC in the 2nd row, our two best Props and Flegler who has entered a bit of a purple patch.

Thank god we do have some decent depth on hand cause we're likely gonna need it for the next two months.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • The Don
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • ezpz
  • Foordy
  • barker
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.