BHQ Player of Round Thirteen

Who is your player of Round Thirteen? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, Capewell was very impressive. Faded towards the end, but was one of his top 1 or 2 performances.
Fair call. Very strong first half. Didn’t notice him much in the second half.

Everyone gets a point tonight!
Game Of Thrones You Get A Car GIF by Digg

Reynolds, Man and Sailor

Honourable mentions: Mariner, Jensen, Palasia, Capewell, Hethrington and Staggs

Reynolds, Man and Sailor

Honourable mentions: Mariner, Jensen, Palasia, Capewell, Hethrington and Staggs
for me been absent for a while... but

jensen was huge....tauapua and palasia huge..but Reyno leas from front. Sailor atback saved plenty and good in attack

Reyno 3 jensen2 sailor 1

rewatch it jensen tooksome massive hitups

Reyno, sailor and walters. Capewells best game of the season. Riki, mam and all of our middles were solid as well

Reynolds and Capewell.

It's a toss up for third. There are several players that deserve it. Jensen, Herbie, Sailor, Taupau, Walters, Mam.. Hard to decide.

Voting is closed and with a total of 50 points (92.6%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 13 is Adam Reynolds.

NRL2023BHQMOTMRound13

Tristan Sailor coming second with 28 votes (51.9%), and Billy Walters and Kurt Capewell equaling third with 16 votes (29.6%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 13

NRL2023BHQPOTYLeaderboardRound13

Honestly, I think the comments here show just what a great team effort that was. It's unsurprising that the Captain and playmaker was the one to win it this week, simply because he was the one director in a team all performing their roles.

Honestly, I think the comments here show just what a great team effort that was. It's unsurprising that the Captain and playmaker was the one to win it this week, simply because he was the one director in a team all performing their roles.
Yeah so true... all through the pre-game thread the common theme was needing to complete sets, but also needing Reynolds to step up and lead us to the win.

I thought his performance this week was reminiscent of what he was doing last year, when he was in career best performance... like the manly game in magic round last year. He was everywhere in attack and dismantling the warriors by running or kicking.

Even in defence he was constantly shooting out of the line simply to disrupt what the warriors were trying to do.

I think this year he's taken a step back, because Reece is there to be the key attacking threat, but he showed on the weekend how easily he can just step up a gear and take over a game.

to be fair..thats his job but he did remind us just how good he is. I think at full strength he underplays a bit but far out when he needs to stand up... can do. hats off Reyno

Unread

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.