BHQ Player of Round Twenty-Two

Who is your player of Round Twenty-Two? (Pick 3)

• 4. Delouise Hoeter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9. Billy Walters

• 11. Kurt Capewell

• 12. Jordan Riki

• 13. Kobe Hetherington

• 14. Jake Turpin

• 15. Rhys Kennedy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are accusing the referee of committing a crime. Call the police with your evidence.

I would imagine that "affecting results of games through deliberate bias" would be the least of the NRL's crimes, were they to be investigated.

I would imagine that "affecting results of games through deliberate bias" would be the least of the NRL's crimes, were they to be investigated.
Registering Milford should be top of that criminal list.

You're not though. You're not accusing the referee of making human errors, of course they do: you're accusing them of rigging the game to favour one team. That is a criminal conspiracy, especially if you finger more than one official as being on board with it.
I’m just going to assume you’re pissed or something - what rot.

Cobbo has had feet for hands all season. Last night wasn’t anything new.

I don’t mind if players make errors, as long as they make up for them and Cobbo did that by scoring 3 tries and being a threat for us all night with his kick chasing. The way he played last night, he was bound to make a few errors. He was going at everything a million miles an hour.

He deserves points.

I’m just going to assume you’re pissed or something - what rot.
You're just flapping your jaw about refs like fans do. I get that. It's funny to watch you blokes bend into pretzels when you're put on the spot about what you're alleging. If a ref deliberately skews a match it's a crime. If a ref makes a mistake it's shit happens get on with your life.

Are you accusing someone of rigging games or not? Match rigging is a jailable offence. Make no mistake about it.

Are you accusing someone of rigging games or not? Match rigging is a jailable offence. Make no mistake about it.
What about the Mrc mchunt? Do you think they are impartial?

Voting will close in 1 hour.

Get your votes in if you haven't already.

Voting is now closed and with a total of 55 votes (88.7%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 22 is Corey Oates.

NRLRound22MOTMCoreyOates

Te Maire Martin coming second with 48 votes (77.4%), and Selwyn Cobbo coming third with 27 votes (43.5%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 22

NRL2022POTYRound22

Can’t argue it either. He’s having an amazing year.
He would be close to favourite for best back, most consistent, player of the year and up there for players player aswell.

Active Now

• Mighty Bronx
  • Midean
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
  • Brotherdu
  • Strop
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • Redux
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Organix
  • BruiserMk1
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Galah
  • Volvo Driver
  • Justwin
  • Allo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mightybroncs2k17
... and 58 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.