BHQ Player of Round Two

Who is your player of Round Two? (Pick 3)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was actually quite disappointed with TC. Back to back penalties when that was the last thing we needed.

Might need a spell in QCup until he can get his discipline in order.

Although, Staggs was our worst by a long way. If the ball doesn’t come to you, go looking for it.

Otherwise, I thought everyone contributed to a great team result.

Voting is closed and with a total of 80 votes (97.6%), BHQ's Man of the Match for Round 2 is Herbie Farnworth.

NRLRound2MOTMHerbieFarnworth

Albert Kelly coming second in the voting with 61 votes (74.4%), and Payne Haas coming third with 43 votes (52.4%).

LEADERBOARD AFTER ROUND 2

1. Payne Haas92
2. Albert Kelly82
3. Herbie Farnworth80
4. Patrick Carrigan52
5. Kurt Capewell35
6. Corey Oates24
7. Billy Walters22
8. Selwyn Cobbo12
9. Keenan Palasia9
10. Adam Reynolds7
11. Jake Turpin3
12. Jamayne Isaako2
13. Jordan Riki2
14. Kobe Hetherington1
15. Brendan Piakura0
16. Brenko Lee0
17. Corey Jensen0
18. Cory Paix0
19. David Mead0
20. Deloise Hoeter0
21. Ezra Mam0
22. Jordan Pereira0
23. Kotoni Staggs0
24. Logan Bayliss0
25. Rhys Kennedy0
26. Ryan James0
27. TC Robati0
28. Te Maire Martin0
29. Tesi Niu0
30. Thomas Flegler0
31. Tyrone Roberts0
32. Tyson Gamble0
33. Xavier Willison0

Don't get the love for Herbie Farnworth. Only a 80% tackle efficiency. I don't think any attacking stats makes up for that. Personally if I was kevvie I would drop him as a statement about our newfound focus on defense.

Don't get the love for Herbie Farnworth. Only a 80% tackle efficiency. I don't think any attacking stats makes up for that. Personally if I was kevvie I would drop him as a statement about our newfound focus on defense.
I hope you are making the most of what appears to be a very short stay here.

Albert Kelly's performance this year has started to change my pessimism about his standard game. Last year I thought there were times when he was very poor and probably would just fade away into obscurity. Don't misunderstand me here, I knew he had natural ability and was a talented player but I felt he just wasn't up to it anymore.

This year he has started well and I'm guessing it might be down to much improved fitness and possibly having a coach who believes in him. Whatever it is I really hope he maintains the rage.

Albert Kelly's performance this year has started to change my pessimism about his standard game. Last year I thought there were times when he was very poor and probably would just fade away into obscurity. Don't misunderstand me here, I knew he had natural ability and was a talented player but I felt he just wasn't up to it anymore.

This year he has started well and I'm guessing it might be down to much improved fitness and possibly having a coach who believes in him. Whatever it is I really hope he maintains the rage.

Albert Kelly's game has improved and Cody Walker's game has regressed.

I wonder if there's some link between the two 🤔

Unread

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • bazza
  • Galah
  • Dee
  • Redux
  • Behind enemy lines
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Locky24
  • Painin the Haas
  • Broncorob
  • Xarr
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.