BHQ POTS 2010 - Suggestions

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Alrighty guys, are there any suggestions you have to improve BHQ POTS in 2010?

Stuff like the voting process, amount of points awarded, etc.

I am thinking of increasing the number of judges as a lot of people seemed to stop voting halfway through the season.

I think the winner should be determined via sack races on consecutive Sundays until a champion is crowned.

Cool. So no serious suggestions? icon_smile

I think the current winner should be part of the main broncoshq banner at the top of the screen with a picture of the player and 'BHQ Player of the year' text or something similiar written next to it.

Beale said:
I think the current winner should be part of the main broncoshq banner at the top of the screen with a picture of the player and 'BHQ Player of the year' text or something similiar written next to it.

not a bad idea ... but it may be a bit much work

Foordy said:
Beale said:

not a bad idea ... but it may be a bit much work

Drop Wallace, Move Locky to where Wallace is and then fill Lockys spot with the winner.

Yeah Rocky.

Well shouldn't she SYB then? Oh wait, it's HER birthday...shouldn't you SHB?

Active Now

• Fatboy
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Jazza
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Mick_Hancock
  • FACTHUNT
  • Nerd
  • Mr Fourex
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Brocko
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.