Player of the Season Round 7 against the Tigers votes. Click Button below:

Last edited:
3. Hodges
2. Gillette
1. Hannant

3. Hodges
2. Parker
1. Norman

3. Hodges - Won the game for us really and always gives 100% in every game he plays for us, an inspiration to other players.
2. Parker - As usual just a beast of a player, 21 runs 180 metres and 34 tackles. I'm a big fan of Parker, always gives 100% for the team along with Hodges.
1. Gillett - Great first half getting two tries and made some good tackles in defense.

3. Hodges
2. Gillett
1. Prince

3. Hodges
2. Gillett
1. Prince
This without a doubt.

Thaiday and Parker had good efforts, Norman went from awesome in the first half to terrible in the second...

2. Parker - As usual just a beast of a player, 21 runs 180 metres and 34 tackles. I'm a big fan of Parker, always gives 100% for the team along with Hodges.

I told you mates, he's the most consistent Bronco.

3. Parker
2. Hodges
1. Gillett.

This without a doubt.

Thaiday and Parker had good efforts, Norman went from awesome in the first half to terrible in the second...

Yes, however, Norman went from very good in the first 15 minutes to awful for the rest of the game.

Hannant played well too.

3. Hodges
2. Hannant
1. Parker

3. Hodges
2. Gillett
1. Parker

3. Ben Hannant
2. Corey Parker
1. Justin Hodges

Special Mentions: Scott Prince, Sam Thaiday, Alex Glenn, Matt Gillett & Scott Anderson.

Might seem controversial but I felt both Hannant and Parker laid a great platform across the 80 and gave our side the foundation to score the points they did. When they were off the field, there was a very noticeable shift in momentum. Hodges really stood up late in the game when we needed him to but aside from that I didn't think he had an overly great game. Especially when he was up against Bodene Thompson for the majority of the night.

3. Hodges in sublime form
2. Gillett thank god he is not on bench
1. Hannant consistent every week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.