BHQ POTS - Round 16 vs Warriors

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Player of the Season Round 16 against the Warriors votes. Click the Voting banner at the top of the forum or the Button below:

PLEASE NO SPOILERS HERE UNTIL CH. 9 TRANSMISSION OF THE GAME HAS FINISHED!

[SPOILERS]3. Parker - Another monster game, 22 runs for 180 metres, 44 tackles and 3 offloads.
2. Thaiday - One of his best games in a while, carried over his origin form, ran the ball with 100% intensity.
1. Gillett - There's a few people that could have got this but I liked what Gillett did. If we won the game off the penalty kick I'd have given Hodges the 1.

Would have given Hoffman a 1 but he gave up on chasing Hurrell.[/SPOILERS]
Don't click if you don't want to know the score.

3. Parker
2. Thaiday
1. Gillett

A no brainer, all 3 backing up from origin and all 3 played great with 100% effort.

3. Parker
2. Thaiday
1. Gillett

I'm going with you Splinter.

3. Thaiday (was enourmous leading from the front)
2. Parker (career best form and consistently at his best for the last months)
1. Reed (I thought he was excellent today both in defense and in attack)

More players were deserving of points: Gillett, Glenn, Wallace, Prince, Hoffman & Norman, despite a little mistake here and there were all very good!

3. Thaiday
2. Parker
1. Glenn

Gillett very unlucky to miss out.

Thaiday
Parker
Wallace (I thought his kicking game was what kept us in control in the 2nd half and gave us a good platform to win)

Thaiday
Parker
Gillett

Whole team should be proud of their effort though.

3. Corey Parker
2. Matt Gillett
1. Sam Thaiday

Norman, Hoffman, Reed, Wallace, McGuire & GLenn all worthy shouts too.

Very tit for tat kind of game. The lead changed hands 5 times and you get the feeling that it would have changed several times more had the game kept going. Gutted with the loss but ultimately our defence let us down. If we could have brought on fresh legs it would have been bloody handy but none of them really stood up.

Active Now

• AscotinOz
  • Jedhead
  • ivanhungryjak
  • kiwibronco
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • Porthoz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.