BHQ Tipping Comp - 2020

We had nearly double this amount last year, what happened to the rest of you guys & gals. Get in!!!!

When making picks, is there somewhere that indicates which is the home team?

When making picks, is there somewhere that indicates which is the home team?

Yeah, the top team is the away team, bottom team is the home team.

For some weird fucking reason, Pickem has it set up this way.

Yeah, the top team is the away team, bottom team is the home team.

For some weird fucking reason, Pickem has it set up this way.

I think it's because it is setup to use the stupid Away team @ Home Team thing some comps and fantasty does.

I've just changed it so it's now Home Vs Away like we are used to in NRL. It still doesn't make it clear o nthe picks page. I'll see if I can do anything.

Is it okay to have a BHQ Tipping link in our signatures so hopefully more people see the comp?

I'll join when I'm good and ready fuckbags

I like my tipping comps every year, folks. Come on, give Super Freak a little gratitude. It doesn't take much effort to just tip with your heart once a week.

So I forgot to do the picks for this round. I can't update any of them anymore, even games that haven't started?

Usually once a round starts tipping is closed, but I'm happy to change it if @Nashy is.

Obviously the reminders don't work despite setting them.

I can't save my tips. I thought I had already done it, but I apparently didn't.

I can go through and tip all games except last night, but there's no save or update button.

So I forgot to do the picks for this round. I can't update any of them anymore, even games that haven't started?
Is that a setting? Yeah, get on that shit I reckon. I'm forgetful as ****.

Yeah you can set when you want the lock date to be. I had it set for kick off in the first game of each round.

Anyway it’s changed now. Lock date is now kick off of the final game.

I can't save my tips. I thought I had already done it, but I apparently didn't.

I can go through and tip all games except last night, but there's no save or update button.

It may have had something to do with the lock date. Try now.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Browny
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Johnny92
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
  • mieko
  • Old Mate
  • Hoof Hearted
  • FACTHUNT
  • kiwi2
  • Bish
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.