BHQ Tipping Comp - 2020

People may have had an issue updating tips. It's because I had the lock date for each round set to kick off of the first game of the round and forgot to change it last week.

That has now changed. Lock date is now kick off of the final game of the round. You can update your tips now.

Lock dates for the remainder of the season are now set to the kick off of the final game of each round.

There won't be any issue updating tips in the future.

You folks who chose to skip the comp this year may have ditched it too early. This season is going to be a very different one for tipsters if what I'm seeing is anything to go by. The home/away dynamic is basically out the window with no crowds both on an energy level and the influence on referees, so literally the one thing you can judge a teams chances of winning on is their form and the form of their opponents. That's it. The only outlier is perhaps the Warriors who are a bit like fish out of water at the moment being stranded on the coast.

As co-leader of the comp, I'd be happy to be declared co-winner with @Finbar

We'll take turns with the jersey.

I think given the circumstances, and the fact that we aren't even sure what form the comp is going to take when it does return, I think it's probably better off just abandoning this years comp, it will very likely prove to be a tonne of work for the admins to fix up to be feasible in 2020 and to be honest, this year has been stessful enough for everyone already.

We'll be back next year when normality returns.

I think given the circumstances, and the fact that we aren't even sure what form the comp is going to take when it does return, I think it's probably better off just abandoning this years comp, it will very likely prove to be a tonne of work for the admins to fix up to be feasible in 2020 and to be honest, this year has been stessful enough for everyone already.

We'll be back next year when normality returns.

Once we have more information we will make a decision, but I'm pretty sure a new tipping comp will go ahead.

The points don't matter. Do they?

We'd go with a complete reset. This is at the request of the Titans.

**** those guys. I want the jersey so I can donate it to the second placed tipper as a lifelong reminder they are the Matt Minto to my Scott Minto.

I’m not sure we could carry over points.

Less than a week to restart...any update on the tipping page?

I got an email reminder to put my Round 11 tips in the other day.... lol

@Super Freak is sorting the comp out for us again.

If it can't be fixed, just let it be decided by something random, like alphabetical order.

I'm just updating the original comp created at the start of the year and changing the dates, times and teams for the weeks.

So all original points for the first two rounds should remain and Round 3 will start on Thursday.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.