BHQ's Best Ever Broncos Team - Halfback

The best ever halfback of all time for the Broncos is...

• Allan Langer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shane Perry

• Brett Seymour

• Ben Walker

• Scott Prince

• Other

• Total voters
M

mick

NRL Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Not too sure if it's even worth having this thread... but here it is regardless! Votes open for 1 week.

Brett Seymour!!!

Nah, i voted for Alfie.

Alfie for sure. But for some reason i had an urge to click Wallace. thinking ahead maybe?

Agree Mick - not sure this one was really required, but gotta keep it all above board I guess :-)

I certainly hope that vote for Perry is a joke vote. I am surprised that anyone Broncos supporter would vote for anyone but Alfie

Haha, who was it???????!!!!!

Some hilarious person - lol.

Dragg, I must admit I don't know if Wallace could ever match Alfie, but he's already my clear #2 pick when it comes to halfbacks that we've had. Might not be saying much, but still.

Wallace doesn't have the creativity to ever match Alfie. Wallace started as a 5/8th and you can see it in the very solid nature rather than creative nature of his style. I would love to see Wallace become our 5/8th with Hunt at half once Lockyer gives it away.

The Gymp said:
Wallace doesn't have the creativity to ever match Alfie. Wallace started as a 5/8th and you can see it in the very solid nature rather than creative nature of his style. I would love to see Wallace become our 5/8th with Hunt at half once Lockyer gives it away.

thats what i would do as well

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.