Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BroncoMatt

BroncoMatt

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
This poll is made up of any player that got more then 4 votes in their orignal position poll, but hasnt made the side already

Darren Smith - versatile and a great competitor

Went for Smith just over Close.

I went for Choppy. He's a legend and still sticks it up the blues!

i went for berro because of his versatility, he can fill the backline, halves, backrow if needed or hooker.

Darren Smith for me - was a MASSIVE fan of the bloke. His versatility and attitude set him apart and IMO is one of the most underrated players of the past 20 years.

I went for Darren Smith even though I voted for Berrigan in the Utility poll haha

The Rock said:
I went for Hancock. Surely he's gotta be in there.

Why has he still got zero votes then [icon_razz1

I went for Choppy!!

Choppy is QLD, however his versatility comes into question.

Hammo said:
Choppy is QLD, however his versatility comes into question.

And if I was coach of this team I would make a couple of late changes just before kick-off. Choppy off the bench to the starting lineup in the centres, Miles to the back row and Tallis to the bench to come on for a bit of impact.

Darren Smith. Offers the most versatility and was awesome in both attack and defence.

Went for Smith in the starting side so couldn't go past him for the bench. Complete player who can play forwards or backs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Galah
  • Skathen
  • ell.d33
  • Porthoz
  • Santa
  • Foordy
  • bb_gun
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.