• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BroncoMatt

BroncoMatt

QCup Player
Mar 4, 2008
Here it is folks. The custodians.

Vote for who you feel was the best. IF you really feel passionately about a player make sure you tell us why icon_thumbs_u

Gary Belcher
(1986-93)
16 Games
9 Wins, 7 Losses
4 Tries, 16 Goals

Paul Hauff
(1991)
3 Games
2 Wins, 1 Loss
1 Try
1991 Player of The Series

Karmichael Hunt
(2006-Present)
5 Games
3 Wins, 2 Losses

Darren Lockyer*
(1998-Present)
27 Games
12 Wins, 2 Draws, 13 Losses
7 Tries, 22 Goals, 1 Field Goal
QLD Player of the Series 2001, 2003, 2006
3 Man Of The Match Awards

* Also has been shortlisted at 5/8

Robbie O'Davis
(1995-2002)
12 Games
6 Wins, 2 Draws, 4 Losses
1 Try, 1 Goal

Julian O'Neill
(1993-200)
10 Games (3 as Reserve)
3 Wins, 7 Losses
2 Tries, 9 Goals

Colin Scott
(1980-87)
18 Games (2 as Reserve)
10 Wins, 8 Losses
1 try, 2 Goals

Billy Slater
(2004-Present)
6 Games
2 Wins, 4 Losses
4 Tries

Gotta be Lockyer. No other fullback listed above is half as good as he was there.

I've never really seen any other QLD fullback apart from Hunt, but Lockyer all the way!

Some great players there but Lockyer by the length of Lang Park.

Lockyer FTW. because i need to put the King in at 5/8

Lockyer.

/thread

Colin Scott was great in his heyday, but Lockyer has to be in the side and in his best position......Lockyer

I think you can just about close this one Matt (12/12) and put up the next one [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

Lockyer, easilly. LOL at Billy Slater.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Alec said:

I guess Ennis wasn't an option then?

I don't obsess over Ennis anymore than some people here obsess over Folau.

Alec said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:
Alec said:

Folau has won a premiership, rookie of the year award,top try scorer of the league in his debut year, played for his state and his country. What has Ennis achieved? Oh wait a sum total of not much at soon to be 4 clubs.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Alec said:
[quote="FCB BB AKA MB":1viqxcxj]
Alec said:

Folau has won a premiership, rookie of the year award,top try scorer of the league in his debut year, played for his state and his country. What has Ennis achieved? Oh wait a sum total of not much at soon to be 4 clubs.[/quote:1viqxcxj]

How is that relevant? Obsession with players doesn't always has something to do with how good they are. If it was, why isn't anyone as obsessed with Inglis as they are with Folau? Inglis is a much better player...
All I'm saying is, I do like Ennis...he is one of my favourite players, but I'm not obsessed with him anymore than you are obsessed with Folau.

Unlucky for Gary Belchar, but Locky has to get the nod.

Alec said:
FCB BB AKA MB said:
Alec said:
[quote="FCB BB AKA MB":26npmf2v]
Alec said:

Folau has won a premiership, rookie of the year award,top try scorer of the league in his debut year, played for his state and his country. What has Ennis achieved? Oh wait a sum total of not much at soon to be 4 clubs.

How is that relevant? Obsession with players doesn't always has something to do with how good they are. If it was, why isn't anyone as obsessed with Inglis as they are with Folau? Inglis is a much better player...
All I'm saying is, I do like Ennis...he is one of my favourite players, but I'm not obsessed with him anymore than you are obsessed with Folau.[/quote:26npmf2v]

I have never gone one about Folau except to say he is a good signing and was a great winger and is a great centre also seems look a good decent guy as well something our club will benefit from especially after we remove weeds like Louganis from the garden. On topic both Scott and Belcher are pretty unlucky they are up against a god who is up against a god in another category.

Ding Dong Dell!! i remember he deputised there for one game. He has my vote

Who voted for Hunt? Lol

Its got to be Locky surely! Seeing as Wally should get the 5/8th spot.

Loved Belcher and am a massive fan of Hunt, but Locky just has to get it. The second greatest Qld player of all time, and it just so happens that the number 1 also plays in Darren's other position. 1. Lockyer and 6. Lewis is a no-brainer imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Old Mate
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.