Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Greg CONESCU

• Jason HETHRINGTON

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with the Cross. That's where your dad picked up your mum afterall.

Haha. Actually, the met in Nth QLD. But thanks for the laugh.

Meat77 said:

Admins: official protest. Meat77 has broken the rules:

Posting in complete English
All posts should be used with as complete English as possible. We understand you are not all English literature experts with degrees in grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary, but NO SMS-style abbreviations, and no one or two word posts, or simple emoticon posts.

Are you going to take action or are you going to let another of your "mates" break the rules?

Clintos said:

Yes, but your "dad" isn't your real dad. He just paid overs for your mum and got you into the bargain.

Poor bastard what a rip off. I'd want my money back if I landed you.

Thomas the Tank said:
Meat77 said:

Admins: official protest. Meat77 has broken the rules:

Posting in complete English
All posts should be used with as complete English as possible. We understand you are not all English literature experts with degrees in grammar, punctuation, spelling and vocabulary, but NO SMS-style abbreviations, and no one or two word posts, or simple emoticon posts.

Are you going to take action or are you going to let another of your "mates" break the rules?
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thomas the Tank said:
Clintos said:

Yes, but your "dad" isn't your real dad. He just paid overs for your mum and got you into the bargain.

As opposed to a bloke who pretends to be a train on a forum...

They're spitting on the fabric of the rules of this community. It's disgusting!

Clintos said:
Thomas the Tank said:
Clintos said:

Ooo ouch. Keep swinging.

I would have thought this rule carries more weight but that's just me...

Freedom of Speech
Freedom of speech is a fallacy. Posts that are rude, slanderous, offensive, insulting or politically, racially and religiously inflammatory are forbidden and will be deleted and the member will be dealt with by an Administrator. If a member continues to post these types of posts, their membership will be cancelled.

Thomas the Tank said:
Clintos said:
[quote="Thomas the Tank":2clmobdz]
Clintos said:

Ooo ouch. Keep swinging.[/quote:2clmobdz]

You're the one 'swinging'. I just keep 'dodging' them with my cat like reflexes and my fleetness of foot. It's hard to take someone seriously when they are pretending to be a fictional talking train that keeps toddlers entertained.

Clintos said:
You're the one 'swinging'.

Mate if I was swinging your nose would be poking out the back of your skull.

I just keep 'dodging' them with my cat like reflexes and my fleetness of foot.

Yep, you're a pussy.

Just so you know, it's actually impossible for ones nose to be poking out the back of the skull, but you can maintain your keyboard testicles all you like. As for the pussy comment, you're the one picking fights over a forum. That speaks mountains of toughness!

Where are the admins? Can we have this peice of **** banned already please.

So it doesn't matter that I get provoked into it? Do Meat and Clintos get warned for that too?

I'll tone it down, but it only seems fair that warnings go out to others, not just me. Not the only rule breaker in this thread you know!

You're the one that brought up my mother. We provoked nothing.

This one not too hard for me. Steve Walters (absolute champion), followed closely by Greg Conescu for his contribution to the 80's dominance. Smith may supplant them all in a couple of years. Surprised to see how many losses Walters was in, but I put that down to the team generally not being up to scratch in the early 90s despite the presence of Langer, Renouf, Carne etc, Walters was probably the shining light in a forward pack that underperformed as a whole for a few years. Bill Harrigan was also involved in a lot of those losses.

Boxhead hands down.

however, injury free for 1 or 2 more series and Cam Smith will pwn this spot quicker than Steve Price pwned Pearce Jnr.

Cam Smith is going to be the greatest Origin leader, barring the King, QLD has ever seen....Australia doesn't count, as I don't care what the NSWRL thinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Aldo
  • Broncosgirl
  • The True King
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Mr Fourex
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Alec
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • Wolfie
  • Santa
  • Jazza
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.