Big Bash 2012/13

And a team wins after facing 2 overs. T20 is a farce

Honestly the only T20s that should be played are internationals after a series of Tests and ODIs for a hit and giggle, even then just ring in some Australia A boys to replace anyone who needs rest.

Heat win in an absolute thriller.

Hartley is seriously Mr. Clutch and it was good to see Pomersbach in the runs. Burns continues to have a strong summer & McDermott was handy picking up 3 during his spell.

Some freaky moments in the field, the run out from Pollard has to be one of the most unluckiest moments I've seen in cricket.

Pomers has really stood up as of late.

Good upset, always love beating the Victorians!

Couldn't catch a cold FMD. Boof is gonna rip em about their fielding

Terribly fielding but great bowling and batting. Cutting and pomers are amazing. Go the heat! If you told me three weeks ago we would be in the final I would have called you a liar haha

The Heat really know how to keep other teams in the game. Pomersbach & Cutting were fantastic, I also think Roach bowled the best he has for us tonight.

Hauritz is the only bloke who can catch. Great win that

The Heat really know how to keep other teams in the game. Pomersbach & Cutting were fantastic, I also think Roach bowled the best he has for us tonight.

very true. Roach has impressed me as the tourament has gone along

Good final coming up.

The Scorchers are a great side.

Happy we are playing the Scorchers. I can live with losing to them rather than the stars

Happy we are playing the Scorchers. I can live with losing to them rather than the stars

Yep.

Let's just hope Duckworth-Lewis doesn't make an appearance. Scorchers have scored 2 wins this year they wouldn't have without rain interruptions IMO.

Yep.

Let's just hope Duckworth-Lewis doesn't make an appearance. Scorchers have scored 2 wins this year they wouldn't have without rain interruptions IMO.

Bingo!

The last over was Karma for Warneys behaviour. Was good to see Huss hit the winning runs

Warnie was fined $5,000. what penalty should samuels get for throwing the bat?

Active Now

• HarryAllan7
  • Tmac
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • Justwin
  • Harry Sack
  • Mr Fourex
  • Cavalo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fatboy
  • Hurrijo
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Fozz
  • IceWorks
  • teampjta
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.