Big Bash 2012/13

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Mar 5, 2008
For discussion of the Big Bash this summer.

The Heat just had Vettori ruled out for the whole Big Bash and South Africa won't allow Steyn to play the one off game this Sunday.

The Heat just had Vettori ruled out for the whole Big Bash and South Africa won't allow Steyn to play the one off game this Sunday.

F***

What's wrong with vettori?

Bloody saffas...

Vettori has an achillies injury.

Love the thunder. But now Dave Warner is playing for the 6's

Love the thunder. But now Dave Warner is playing for the 6's

I hate that as well. The 2nd Sydney and Melbourne teams seem to not get any talent from their state. Set up to fail by the looks of it.

Alright. It's Friday night, I've got my beer and am watching the cricket. Heeeelllllllloooooo summer! Who's everyone tipping tonight? I'm going stars

**** I hate the stars. Run by the president if the Collingwood football club and seem to get the same extra salary cap allowance.

**** I hate the stars. Run by the president if the Collingwood football club and seem to get the same extra salary cap allowance.

So do I! I hope my tip wasn't misconstrued. I hate the pricks... I just think they will win

Really like Finchy. He goes well for a victard

Finch is certainly worth cuddling with a view to the next cycle of limited over world cups.

I've been surprised he hasn't been given more of an opportunity.

Last edited:
Well the Heat surrendered that game pretty meekly in the end.

What did you guys make of the Birt not out decision? I thought it was a tough call against Hartley. When it first happened I thought it must have just bounced because Hartley looked disappointed but replays seemed to suggest he caught it more than he dropped it. Was a big moment in the game and one that certainly helped Hobart.

Turning point of the match was the Cutting over which was a result of selfish bowling and little variation which allowed Shah to get settled and pick off his bad deliveries quite easily. Followed by the Hopes over and it was basically all over red rover from there on.

Hahahahaha. Honestly, this competition is a mega joke.

Unread

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Jedhead
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.