Blair: I don't want to leave Brisbane

Smokin Joe is obviously alluding to something to do with either Milford or Thaiday.

I'd say we're skirting on being over the cap next year. Damage control.

Quite possible, although the NRL haven't even settled on a cap figure yet.

If that is the case, I wonder if any of the clubs will challenge the NRL over it and take it much further. The NRL are really screwing clubs over here.

This is a results driven business and clubs can't wait around for a cap figure to re-sign or sign star players. If they do, they miss out on them which has a disastrous effect on clubs.

I feel as though there are bigger things at play here. All is not what it seems.

I have a funny feeling we are shifting money for a big name signing and it isn't the one down the road

We could not get Greg under the cap. My alarm bells would be going off nearly as loud as the Mexicants down south.

Well the dogs are trying to offload James Graham, although, I don't really see the point at this time of his career.

Graham went alright in the 4 nations, playing under Bennett I might add. Des seems to think he's a halfback for some reason.

Offer him 8 Dollars a game and two popsicles from the fridge and he can keep that broken bird cage from the trash.

Maybe Napas homesick [emoji57]

I would love that but it doesn't seem likely.

Napa would have to request a release in order for the Broncos to be able to talk to him as he just re-signed with the Roosters. It would have been out in the open by now.

The media would have got a sniff of it by now.

If someone has some beers, I have a microwave. Bring it on home to Brisbane, Mr James Graham.

Active Now

• Lurker
  • Pablo
  • Culhwch
  • Gaz
  • Browny
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Harry Sack
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • sooticus
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dreaglor
  • theshed
  • Redfern_1980
  • marw
  • Jedhead
  • Tim K
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.