Blake Ferguson - Indecent Assault Allegation - Suspended

Re: More bad news for the NRL and NSW...

I can't see anything happening to Dugan, sounds like it's all on Blake.

I can't see anything happening to Dugan, sounds like it's all on Blake.

Except if Dugan is on a booze ban and he's found to have been boozing... (or in his case, cruising).

That's a club issue and I can't see the Dragons doing anything other than slapping him on the wrist.

don't mean to sound like a sadistic so and so but I've been practically counting down until Blake Ferguson went fully postal via some kind of attrocity ... if Rocky Balboa had the eye of the tiger, this guy, to me, has always had the eye of a completely brainless derelict ...

don't mean to sound like a sadistic so and so but I've been practically counting down until Blake Ferguson went fully postal via some kind of attrocity ... if Rocky Balboa had the eye of the tiger, this guy, to me, has always had the eye of a completely brainless derelict ...

And the look of one.

Honestly he is a drop kick and to me has never done anything to dispel that opinion

ferguson reportedly sexually assaulted a girl grabbing top and bottom areas and its all on camera.

dugan there but did nothing wrong and co-operated with police. ferguson was lucky not to get arrested on site due to acting like a wanker.

That's groping, if Fergo isn't stood down it will be a disgrace. Big blow to the boys

From what I can gather, NSWRL aren't taking any action?

Sounds like the Te'o situation all over again.

From what I can gather, NSWRL aren't taking any action?

Sounds like the Te'o situation all over again.

The fact there's CCTV footage will probably mean the integrity unit will act more strongly than on "he says/she says" Te'o situation.

And the look of one.

Honestly he is a drop kick and to me has never done anything to dispel that opinion

did you see the "out-takes" from the fox player probe type videos done at the start of the season? he is a complete dropkick. i felt embarassed for rugby league just seeing it.

did you see the "out-takes" from the fox player probe type videos done at the start of the season? he is a complete dropkick. i felt embarassed for rugby league just seeing it.

I feel just as embarassed for the young bloke on this forum who idolises him ....

Hahahaha, these guys never learn.

Anyone actually surprised?

---aaasoo84mud-20130605182352739882-620x349.jpg

Still not as dirty as Blake ferguson...

The fact there's CCTV footage will probably mean the integrity unit will act more strongly than on "he says/she says" Te'o situation.
The problem for the nrl and clubs is they can't act while an police investigation is ongoing or they risk prejudicing the players defense, so they're pretty hamstrung until the police press charges. Once charged they should be suspended pending outcome of case.

I feel just as embarassed for the young bloke on this forum who idolises him ....

Me too. [MENTION=7803]Broncoman[/MENTION] I wasn't taking the piss I do feel sorry for you. I know how shit it feels to look up to these guys, especially like you say when by all accounts they are a great person, and then the just piss in the face of their fans support

Disappointing. I quite like Ferguson but how many times has he been in trouble because of the booze? He needs to wake up to himself. He would've been on thin ice before with the raiders, I can see him getting the sack.

Active Now

• Dazza 92
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Fitzy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • Astro
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • Jazza
  • Stix
  • Bucking Beads
  • Justwin
  • Foordy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.