Blake Ferguson - Indecent Assault Allegation - Suspended

Re: More bad news for the NRL and NSW...

The problem for the nrl and clubs is they can't act while an police investigation is ongoing or they risk prejudicing the players defense, so they're pretty hamstrung until the police press charges. Once charged they should be suspended pending outcome of case.

But they are able to stand players down for breaches of code of conduct.

I think it's sexual harassment, I wouldn't call it a sexual assult. (but that's just me)

Thats sexual assault no doubt.

Sexual Harrassment is more along the lines of neck massages and sexual jokes, innuendo etc

If he touched her breasts or vagina, like some rumours state, that's assault any day of the week. Even if she was clothed.

I think it's sexual harassment, I wouldn't call it a sexual assult. (but that's just me)

no offence kaz but it is sexual assault. Sexual harassment is continuing innuendo etc when it has been made clear its unwanted. Once any form of contact (touching) is involved its sexual assault

And I thought a tough day at TAFE couldn't get tougher. Fergo and Duges have done the wrong thing and need to start taking responsibility for themselves

Beauty therapy would be a struggle I bet.

Can't say i'm surprised by Fergusons actions (if true) as he does seem to be a bit 'simple'

Dugan must surely have put his future contract with the dragons in jeopardy by being involved in this ??

Can't say i'm surprised by Fergusons actions (if true) as he does seem to be a bit 'simple'

Dugan must surely have put his future contract with the dragons in jeopardy by being involved in this ??

if it wasnt the dragons then it probably would put it in jeopardy. Dragons dont give a **** as long has he wins them games

This incident is a huge setback but NSW have overcome a similar thing before and we can over come this as well. For the rest of the team I would distance themselves away from Fergo and Dugan and make the camp as enjoyable as possible.

I often wonder what sort of headlines my life could make if I was super famous.

"Carb-crazy - subsbligh seen leaving McDonalds with grab bag full of fat"
"Baby-bump - subsbligh's wife possibly pregnant - is it a girl, a boy, twins?"
"Drinking problem - subsbligh seen at prominent pub enjoying pint on Saturday afternoon during self imposed drinking ban - training mates disappointed - wife integrity panel called in to investigate"

For the rest of the team I would distance themselves away from Fergo and Dugan and make the camp as enjoyable as possible.

Is that really a good idea though? If they are going to play and you can't make them sit in the corner away from everyone else.

if it wasnt the dragons then it probably would put it in jeopardy. Dragons dont give a **** as long has he wins them games

Alternate universe.

Dugan comes to the Broncos. Kills it. Selected for Origin and then this happens.

How do you feel as a Broncos fan

This incident is a huge setback but NSW have overcome a similar thing before and we can over come this as well. For the rest of the team I would distance themselves away from Fergo and Dugan and make the camp as enjoyable as possible.

You mean the horse thing right? When Kearns fell off a horse? Man that was funny when they went horse riding.

Lol horses.

NEEEIIIIGGHGH

You mean the horse thing right? When Kearns fell off a horse? Man that was funny when they went horse riding.

Lol horses.

NEEEIIIIGGHGH

The Mark Gasnier "fire up" thing from 2004 that lead to him and Anthony Minichiello being dropped from the team, that game was the opener of 2004 and NSW won 9-8 thanks to Shaun Timmins. Still LOL at Bradley Clyde falling of a horse.

Alternate universe.

Dugan comes to the Broncos. Kills it. Selected for Origin and then this happens.

How do you feel as a Broncos fan

Vindicated, because I warned them. I F**KING WARNED THEM! <shakes fist>

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.