Blake Ferguson - Indecent Assault Allegation - Suspended

Re: Blake Ferguson - Indecent Assault Allegation

Good call by the NRL. He has had a few chances and has to pay for another dumb drunken mistake.

Re: More bad news for the NRL and NSW...

@jarro

I think they said the the court date is mid July.

Laurie Daley must be spewing after taking a punt on Ferguson.

What a way to repay the faith shown in you by your coach.

Will be interesting to see if Dugan cops anything...not expecting him to from the Blues, but the Dragons might (should!) have something to say...can you still play Origin if you're not signed to a club??

NSW scum ......breeds NSW scum.

NSW is a scum breeding scum bucket.

He deserves to be suspended as he has let the state and the team down, if you commit a crime you pay the price.

NSW scum ......breeds NSW scum.

NSW is a scum breeding scum bucket.

No scum in NSW will ever get close to the 2 pieces of garbage that sat behind me on the bus today. QLD has a good share as well dude.

I like Dave Smith, he's so far proven to be a CEO who's not afraid to make tough decisions, Fining Tamou 50k, enforcing he can't play origin 2 and deregistering Ferguson indefinitely another smart move.

That's two players for NSW who will be missing because of bad behaviour, at this rate they may have to field the u20's origin team.

I like Dave Smith, he's so far proven to be a CEO who's not afraid to make tough decisions, Fining Tamou 50k, enforcing he can't play origin 2 and deregistering Ferguson indefinitely another smart move.

That's two players for NSW who will be missing because of bad behaviour, at this rate they may have to field the u20's origin team.

His reaction to the Gallen biffo was a knee jerk, media manipulated over reaction. He would have been much better off by telling Anderson to make sure his referees do their job properly

instead of rolling over to the minority.

Some people just cannot handle alcohol or drink in moderation and make poor decisions when drinking.

Luckily for football players indiscretions and bad behaviour are washed over and redemption (personal and from the community) is just a blockbuster game away.

But you only get so many chances. Ask Todd Carney.

Just so dumb Ferguson.

Steve Price's goofy grin must have turned back to his default sad face when he heard about this. "Please Josh, tell me it isn't so.."

His reaction to the Gallen biffo was a knee jerk, media manipulated over reaction. He would have been much better off by telling Anderson to make sure his referees do their job properly

instead of rolling over to the minority.

Think you'll find the majority of supporters who aren't dinosaurs or rednecks think the mandatory sin bin for punching is a great move.

Think you'll find the majority of supporters who aren't dinosaurs or rednecks think the mandatory sin bin for punching is a great move.

According to a poll conducted on last nights Matty Johns show, over 85% of people wanted the biff back in the game ???

According to a poll conducted on last nights Matty Johns show, over 85% of people wanted the biff back in the game ???

Like I said, supporters who aren't dinosaurs or rednecks ... ie, not Matty Johns' target audience.

You can't ban the biff, it will still happen because of the nature of the sport but the game has to have a consistent approach to punishing it.
Players will eventually learn when they start losing games because of ill discipline.

Like I said, supporters who aren't dinosaurs or rednecks ... ie, not Matty Johns' target audience.

Yeah you're probably right. MJ hardly appeals to the greater audience.

I'm a fan of the biff being taken out of the game. It really is an ugly look for our game and really shouldn't have any place on TV sets around the country.

Active Now

• johnyE
  • Lurker
  • Manifesto
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Old Mate
  • Morkel
  • Bish
  • Morepudding
  • Fozz
  • john1420
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Bucking Beads
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.