Blake Ferguson - Indecent Assault Allegation - Suspended

Honestly though how do you get smashed and indecently assault a woman and not get sacked. To be honest I'm getting sick of grubs like fergusen in this game
Ferguson is up for trial in court, it would be silly of Canberra to terminate his contract while he is still innocent. CCTV footage is daming, sure, but our justice system is built on the foundation of innocence until proven guilty. If Ferguson is adjudicated to be guilty of indecent assault which holds a 10 year maximum imprisonment term then he'll likely be sacked. Right now the course of justice has to take place first. I hope the media doesn't get too involved here, he should be trialled by a judge, not the media.

Last edited:
Ok so I'm preceding this with 'allergedly' etc. but I just think this is rat shit. I mean the woman that he assaulted is the victim here yet all I hear from most media is "oh boo hoo Blake has had a hard upcoming" "poor Blakey had a rough childhood" so fucking what?!? So did a lot of people and they don't assault people.

Ok so I'm preceding this with 'allergedly' etc. but I just think this is rat ****. I mean the woman that he assaulted is the victim here yet all I hear from most media is "oh boo hoo Blake has had a hard upcoming" "poor Blakey had a rough childhood" so ****ing what?!? So did a lot of people and they don't assault people.
I haven't read the media in a few days so I don't know what's happening :laugh:
His court date is the day before origin 2 IIRC, so we'll find out soon what is determined.

If found guilty he will be a registered sex offender as well. Great look for a club.

I haven't read the media in a few days so I don't know what's happening :laugh:
His court date is the day before origin 2 IIRC, so we'll find out soon what is determined.
Day before origin 3 actually

I read somewhere that the CCTV footage is inconclusive or unclear. I'm not sure who wrote it but they said they'd viewed the footage. I know police have charged him and he may have made some admissions but I really believe we are all entitled to a presumption of innocence in cases like this. I don't for a moment condone sexual assault but it is a huge accusation to make and we have seen recently a case where a player was falsely accused.

The lady he did it to had her boyfriend there at the time. 2 words against 1?

There must be more evidence as its a serious charge

Ok so I'm preceding this with 'allergedly' etc. but I just think this is rat ****. I mean the woman that he assaulted is the victim here yet all I hear from most media is "oh boo hoo Blake has had a hard upcoming" "poor Blakey had a rough childhood" so ****ing what?!? So did a lot of people and they don't assault people.

BS. My impression from the media on this event is that Blake Ferguson is an idiot undeserving of any sympathy for the number of chances he's thrown away.

The lady he did it to had her boyfriend there at the time. 2 words against 1?

There must be more evidence as its a serious charge

A lot of people seem to think the police would drag a person's name through the mud and media, with very serious charges, without any evidence. They're silly.

I read somewhere that the CCTV footage is inconclusive or unclear. I'm not sure who wrote it but they said they'd viewed the footage. I know police have charged him and he may have made some admissions but I really believe we are all entitled to a presumption of innocence in cases like this. I don't for a moment condone sexual assault but it is a huge accusation to make and we have seen recently a case where a player was falsely accused.

I hate to draw a target on my forehead BUT:

I think the saying is "draw the crows".

It's already been reported the alleged victim and her friends were posing for photos with the players etc before the incident.

They knew who they were.

Would have they reported it if it was another drunk ass grabber at the bar?

The job would smash you and then throw you under a bus after someone sues.

Good thing the briefs go through several hands before reaching DPP who will decide to run with it or not. A high profile case doubly so

@subdligh it's draw the crabs mate

You do make a valid point but he did what he did

I think the only difference here is that the woman complaining can say "Blake Ferguson did .....". Any other joker it'd be "That bloke did ..... " and then they'd have to try and work back from CCTV footage, scans of ID (if they do that there) to identify who it was...

BS. My impression from the media on this event is that Blake Ferguson is an idiot undeserving of any sympathy for the number of chances he's thrown away.

There is a section of the media that are taking the boohoo Blake stance and it is them I am commenting on. Obviously with the media as large as it is there will be a variety of different opinions but my comments were addressed towards people like Ben Ikin that are telling everyone that will listen "if I told you the story of Blake's childhood it would make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up"

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.