OFFICIAL Blake Mozer re-signs

Mozer:

“I was born on the Gold Coast and still live on the Gold Coast. I have been here 18 years. When I got to 15, I had some interest from the Titans, but they didn’t quite appreciate me the way the Broncos did. The Titans didn’t see as much in me as the Broncos, so it made it 10 times easier to choose Brisbane, especially as I followed them as a kid."​
“I have just re-signed until the end of 2025, so I see my future there. I would love to debut for the Broncos and hopefully spend my entire career with the club."​
“As a kid, I was a Broncos fan and my dream was to play NRL for the Broncos. My dream is slowly becoming a reality, but I have to keep working hard and only time will tell if I play NRL.”​
“It (QCup) was challenging but I felt I held my own in defence. I played about 50 minutes, so if I keep getting bigger in the gym, I think I will handle the physicality of the NRL."​

Mozer:

“I was born on the Gold Coast and still live on the Gold Coast. I have been here 18 years. When I got to 15, I had some interest from the Titans, but they didn’t quite appreciate me the way the Broncos did. The Titans didn’t see as much in me as the Broncos, so it made it 10 times easier to choose Brisbane, especially as I followed them as a kid."​
“I have just re-signed until the end of 2025, so I see my future there. I would love to debut for the Broncos and hopefully spend my entire career with the club."​
“As a kid, I was a Broncos fan and my dream was to play NRL for the Broncos. My dream is slowly becoming a reality, but I have to keep working hard and only time will tell if I play NRL.”​
“It (QCup) was challenging but I felt I held my own in defence. I played about 50 minutes, so if I keep getting bigger in the gym, I think I will handle the physicality of the NRL."​
Wait .... is this a "How Titans missed out on next star player????"

This is like how Broncos missed out on Munster, Cronk, Billy, JT, GI, CS9, Sam Walker, Luke Keary (I'm assuming), [insert qld player here].... but... it's not Broncos missing out on the player.....

Confused Tbs Network GIF by The Detour

Mozer:

Great attitude and nothing better than a player with a grudge, if we can have a whole team of players who have a grudge against a different team, we should win every week because someone will have a point to prove every game.

Great attitude and nothing better than a player with a grudge, if we can have a whole team of players who have a grudge against a different team, we should win every week because someone will have a point to prove every game.
Always good when you get a player who was a Broncos fan growing up as well like Cobbo. I know it’s not realistic but it always makes me cringe a little bit when I’m listening to one of the players in a podcast or something mention they went for another club growing up ahah.

Always good when you get a player who was a Broncos fan growing up as well like Cobbo. I know it’s not realistic but it always makes me cringe a little bit when I’m listening to one of the players in a podcast or something mention they went for another club growing up ahah.
Mam loves the club too. It was his dream to debut at the club for his grand parents

Mam loves the club too. It was his dream to debut at the club for his grand parents
So does Billy Walters. It was his dream to debut at the club for his parent.

I probably went for a different club every year until the Broncos formed. Maybe not every year, but just about. Sometimes I'd change club mid-season depending on how they were going. But that was at a time when none of the rugby league clubs in QLD or NSW felt "local" to me. Rather than "go" for a club, I'd try to pick the team I thought would win and ride them to the finish line. It would take me a few weeks to pick my team.

I did the same with the IPL, though I haven't followed it at all for a couple of years.

It's a different way to approach the same thing, and in all honestly, more likely to make you happy. You don't have to be a rusted-supporter. Unless you follow the Broncos.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • Lozza
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.