NEWS Board orders open-heart surgery on Broncos to revive powerhouse

Can someone please make a scooby doo photoshop of fred pulling the disguise off to reveal big Wayno underneath.

As was the way at the end of every Scooby Doo cartoon - cue Wayno the villian, "and I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you meddling BHQ kids"!

Last edited:
I don't have an issue with signing older players, its just all relevant to how their prior career has been. If they entered NRL at the age of 18/19 their body is hammered by the time they are 30. If they enter NRL at 25/26 then they are safe to 34-35. It literally depends at when they peak and how many prior NRL years they have been playing for.

I don't have an issue with signing older players, its just all relevant to how their prior career has been. If they entered NRL at the age of 18/19 their body is hammered by the time they are 30. If they enter NRL at 25/26 then they are safe to 34-35. It literally depends at when they peak and how many prior NRL years they have been playing for.

I would still give Cameron Smith 1mil a season for the next 2 years.

Unread

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • pennywisealfie
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.