COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

What a fight!! Respect to Gal (ugh), that was tough as hell, he didn't disappoint himself. Thoroughly outclassed but hung right in there. Well done Huni, that was epic.

say what you will about gallen he is made of fucking granite, some of those shots from huni would have dropped a baby elephant. anyway another thing ticked of the bucket list for me see gal get TKO

What a fight!! Respect to Gal (ugh), that was tough as hell, he didn't disappoint himself. Thoroughly outclassed but hung right in there. Well done Huni, that was epic.

Yeah this. Can't stand the twat but he's tough as **** and can actually box. Came up against an actual in form, fit boxer and didn't disgrace himself. Respect

full credit to gallen. huni outclassed him from start to finish but gal hung in there like a proper trooper.

question marks over huni's power tho.

full credit to gallen. huni outclassed him from start to finish but gal hung in there like a proper trooper.

question marks over huni's power tho.

You reckon he held back a bit? Nash mentioned this in chat

Don't think so. HIs previous fight against tsoye he couldn't find the killer blow despite peppering him all night.

22 is super young for a boxer tho, not everyone is canelo. has time to improve but will need to improve if he wants to make waves internationally.

Seemed like it to me as well, every time he wobbled Gallen in the first 6 or 7 rounds he held back and started working the body. Seemed like he was almost using this fight for practice in late-round fatigued boxing more than anything else.

Seemed like it to me as well, every time he wobbled Gallen in the first 6 or 7 rounds he held back and started working the body. Seemed like he was almost using this fight for practice in late-round fatigued boxing more than anything else.
i think to be fair everytime he had gallen rocked, gal went for the clench.

Gallen cracked ribs in the second round apparently?

i think Huni gets complacent when he rocks people and they dont fold straight away, he had him done for in the 3rd or 4th but just jabbed and let him recover

he will go miles past lucas daddy brown in boxing stature around the world, heavy hitter with a good chin and good technique

Do you think the peptides gave him wolverine like bones?

I think we all just saw it confirmed. I'd also be asking what's in that fucking water after the way he came back after the 4th.

Respect (disgusting to even type) for Gallens endurance,sheer determination, and willingness to step into the ring with Huni.

I'd been calling for this fight for a while now having watched Huni through the ranks and have to admit I was wrong.
I genuinely didn't think Gal would step up and take the fight, but he hung in well through the avalanche of body blows early on.

Huni's power has never been his biggest asset, it's his footwork/speed and knowing where to find the weakness in breaking down his opponents.
As good as he is already, he'll need to (continue to) grow another few gears to challenge the top heavyweights.

Bring on the Olympics and this kids rise!

...and who gives a **** how "tough" Gallen is.

He got the shit punched out of him. The grub deserves nothing.

Active Now

• Mister Wright
  • bert_lifts
  • RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • winslow_wong
  • Mr Fourex
  • LittleDavey
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • The True King
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • broncotville
  • Old Mate
  • the_next
  • BruiserMk1
  • johnny plath
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.