COMBAT Boxing / MMA Thread

fenomeno said:
Je$ter said:
Did anyone see the story about Brock on E:60?

Nope, what trailer park did they say he was from?

nice.

I saw it. Typical fuckwit Lesnar tbh.

great event IMO. sucked so bad to see Maia go down like that. cool to see Minotauro kick ass :)

Je$ter said:
Nog dominated the shit out of Randy.

**** yeah. was awesome. hes back!!!

Stink about Maia...Wasnt the least bit interested about the main event either...Hurry up Dana and feed another HW guy to Nog before he gets destroyed by Lesnar sometime next year.

lesnar is gonna get smoked by carwin!!!

Anyone gonna watch UFC117 Brazil vs USA?

dont know who to go for in the main event...Silva just mucked around in his last outing, and Sonnen well hes just running his mouth..JDS vs Nelson should he real good..

Silva by Murder. Go JDS!!!

mate Silva got a run for his money..Sonnen DOMINATED him for 4 & a half rounds even though he looked more worse for wear with that elbow Silva gave him whilst in guard..kudos to Sonnen for taking the fight to Silva [eusa_clap.gi , 1st time anyones seen Silva get muffled like that in both Stand up and on the ground, Silva took that glimmer of an opportunity and triangle choked Sonnen..Sonnen must be gutted having almost taking the belt but just lapsed for that sec!

JDS threw everything at Nelson, surprised JDS didnt finish him off, he did have a couple of times where he could have but Nelsons hands are almost covering his face..Nelsons needs to rid himself of that gut lol just like in Zombieland 'cardio cardio cardio'

...and damn Matt Hughes is a Beast! :!:

Yep, Hughes was SUPER impressive. To do that to Almeida was amazing. JDS' striking looked phenomenal, however with his lack of kicks, he may become predictable against a fellow class striker. Couldn't believe the Silva match, I thought Silva was just fucking around at first, but then i was worried as hell and then gutted during the 5th round and then silva pulled it out, my mate and I were jumping around the room. I reckon a rematch is on the cards for sure.

Sonnen definately deserves a rematch with dispelling any superhuman aura that is Anderson Silva, im pretty sure if there is a next time round Silva will be better for it. my mate was angry coming into the last round and was telling me to turn the channel its over for Silva :evil: ...and then yeah pulled out his BJJ when it counted and then it was high fives all round _woohoo_

UFC 118 - Penn vs Edgar II

Penn to come out guns blazing and dominate Edgar, was too passive the 1st time round, Edgar has super cardio though so its just a matter of whther Penn will gas like last time...doubt it

Also the heralded 'MMA vs Boxing' Randy Couture vs James Toney..will be awesome to see Couture take this win, Toney does have his power so itll be dirtyboxing & GnP from 'The Natural' and slick boxing skills from Toney..cant wait!

Yep Penn will be too good imo. Penn needs to take it away from a Boxing match and just take it to the ground and hes got it.

Couture to take Toney down and kill him with GnP.

Well.. you got that bit right with Couture and Toney!

bit of a anticlimax with Penn vs Edgar...Edgar turned it up a gear with good takedown and slams whilst Penn was out skipping in the prarie, the dude looked un interested! Penn the BJJ blackbelt didnt look happy going to the ground always trying to get up..Edgar just kept busy and kept to his own gameplan and kudos to him icon_thumbs_u ...Maynard should be next on his list..
Toney got schooled but i guess everyone expected that, from the moment Couture took him down and full mounted him straight away, it was just a matter of time..good on him aswell for giving it a go but keep that smack talk to the boxing ring lol

hmmm interesting points, I don't 100% agree with them though. Kinda seems like you think that the only people who watch it are tough guys wanting to see blood and not guys like me who enjoy the competitive side of things. give me a jiu jitsu masterclass over a beatdown anyday.

Active Now

• BooKhaki
  • achievedrap
  • broncoscope
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  • Wild Horse
  • Fitzy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Stix
  • Robboi_321
  • bb_gun
  • Manofoneway
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.