NEWS Boyd admits he is not ready for Origin

I think he will be picked. He is part of the best left side combination on origin history. I feel Kevvie will give him the chance, it's up to him to take it
Let’s be honest, Kayla Boyd would be just as good outside Inglis.

Jokes aside, personally I don’t think he should be picked. That said, I think you’ll be right and he’ll get his Thaiday game to prove his worth.
If he delivers, loyalty will keep him in the team. If he doesn’t, he’ll get the Thaiday treatment.

I think you're being harsh. No one would care for the reasons one is selected in arguably the most prestigious league side in current times.

Not everyone is a Brad thorn. (I love you thorny)

Agree entitlement is unfortunately rife. Broncs need a leader who can put that sort of crap aside. Queensland don’t need that attitude in camp either. Don’t think it’s harsh just higher standards are required.

Agree entitlement is unfortunately rife. Broncs need a leader who can put that sort of crap aside. Queensland don’t need that attitude in camp either. Don’t think it’s harsh just higher standards are required.

I don't see the problem with what he said..

Kevvie burned and learned in game 1 last year. We need the size of Oates because our forwards will need help. Also, game 2 is in NSW so he will be going all out to win Game 1 in Melb and I don't think sentiment will play a part at the selection table.

Active Now

• Strop
  • ozzball
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Gaz
  • Foordy
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • johnny plath
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • dasherhalo
  • Johnny92
  • Skyblues87
  • Footy Fanatic
  • davidp
  • bert_lifts
  • Broncones
  • Culhwch
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.