NEWS Boyd hits back: I'm pretty happy with my form

Hear, hear...The Emperor Has No Clothes

Delusions of grandeur Darius. And another thing we're not having ago at the young guns it's you mate. Your the one that's let us all down with your half arsed attempts.

Shape up or ship out.

did people really expect him to come out and say " yeah i'm shit, Seibs should dump me the dumb ****"

did people really expect him to come out and say " yeah i'm shit, Seibs should dump me the dumb ****"
Nope but it wouldn't be hard for him to say "My form hasn't been up the high standards I set for myself, or that Broncos fans expect and I'm working hard off the field to turn it around"

Saying he's totally happy when he's been playing like a busted asshole this year while also being our captain is pathetic.

Probably people would expect him saying “ I’ve never run this slowly before” or “ yes, as captain im really let the club and the fans down” or “ I tried too hard but my body wouldn’t allow me to act”

GUYS! I FIGURED IT OUT!

Darius is saying he is happy with his form so that he can medically retire due to brain damage. It's simple! Everyone can clearly see that he has been god awful, except for Darius. This is a clear indication of too many blows to the head and a severe mental deficiency.

GUYS! I FIGURED IT OUT!

Darius is saying he is happy with his form so that he can medically retire due to brain damage. It's simple! Everyone can clearly see that he has been god awful, except for Darius. This is a clear indication of too many blows to the head and a severe mental deficiency.

I am disappointing with his PR spin. He needs to own some stuff publicly. Its not a great image for the rest of the squad when he cant admit things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry but this is what happens when people are not told the truth. Boyds form has not just been slipping this year it's been on the decline since around the time he was dropped to centre in state of origin on Slaters return. Also Wayne dropped him to centre last year for the exact same reason. Wayne should of tapped him on the shoulder but him and the board fucked up royally. Wayne fucked up by making him captain which has also hurt his game and prevented him from being dropped. If he was not captain he would be playin Q cup but because Siebs needs to keep the peace he let him keep it. I think it needs removing and he needs dropping and to be honest if we sack him and have to pay his contract its the same as having him play q-cup, he will be eating our cap either way. I believe this is the biggest **** up, paying our oldest players overs on long contracts. 4 years for Macca, Gillett and Boyd. All guys who have sustained bad injuries in the back end of careers and thats all before Siebs got here.

Its a mindset, remember 'there is more to life than just footy'...............the drive, passion and desperation to want to be the best in the competition doesn't seem to be in this playing group.

Its evident on the field in our defense, our lack of support play, our lack of energy and purpose and mostly in what the players (and in particular our captain) say to the media.

Unread

Active Now

• sooticus
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • levikaden
  • Fozz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.