-NEWS- Boyd: we'll hold nothing back

broncsgoat

NRL Captain
“I have played my whole career at fullback but ‘Seibs’ (coach Anthony Seibold) has given us a great game plan in regards to me playing like a second fullback.”

Lol

Tom

State of Origin Captain
Why does he brag that it's him who's "calling the shots?"

"The most alarming quote he said regarding his five-eighth position "It would be good to get a pre-season to work on my skills there and get really comfortable in the role."

better get used to it. Unless Boyd does another hammy, 2020 will be another long season

NSW stables

QCup Player
"The most alarming quote he said regarding his five-eighth position "It would be good to get a pre-season to work on my skills there and get really comfortable in the role."

better get used to it. Unless Boyd does another hammy, 2020 will be another long season
I just cant see boyd at 6 being the long term plan. It makes absolutely no sense. If he is at 6 in round 1 of next year, i will seriously consider having to boycott 2020. My stress levels cant deal with another season like 2019.

winslow_wong

State of Origin Captain
bris
I just cant see boyd at 6 being the long term plan. It makes absolutely no sense. If he is at 6 in round 1 of next year, i will seriously consider having to boycott 2020. My stress levels cant deal with another season like 2019.
It’s going to be a lonngggggggg summer of cricket.

pagey

NRL Captain
That makes sense, organising his young bulls to charge at the line for 4 tackles head down with no supporting runners or shape of an offload. Then he puts in a pea hearted crab/crawl to kill it on the 5th. Then Milf or Turps to hoist it up.
That's "calling the shots" for Boydy.
His coach seems to like it

NSW stables

QCup Player
Reminiscent of the ‘Dave Taylor’s training the house down/best shape of his career’ articles every off-season
Very true. We did have boyd's "i'm the fastest i have been" article earlier this season/pre-season.

I think that the pre-season articles raised my expectations for this year which has led to such disappointment. I was extremely naive to buy into any of that propaganda.

NRL Player
Very true. We did have boyd's "i'm the fastest i have been" article earlier this season/pre-season.

I think that the pre-season articles raised my expectations for this year which has led to such disappointment. I was extremely naive to buy into any of that propaganda.
Dont blame yourself, you dont lace up the boots.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.